Brother Printer Error HL-2220|Contact:- 800-864-4162
|Brother printer support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Brother printer support phone number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Brother printer support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Brother printer support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Brother printer support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Brother printer error HL-2220 can be defined as the error in the cartridge of a printer which is very serious issue as cartridge in a printer enables to get the print of a document in a hard copy format. Basically this Brother printer error HL-2220 occurs when you insert a new cartridge in printer and it leaves a message saying that either ‘toner low ‘ or ‘toner empty message’. This error stops from printing the images or text in a paper. So we need to solve this Brother printer error HL-2220 which can be done manually which is explained below :-
- Ensure the printer is turned off.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Hold the Go button while turning the printer on.
- When the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are on and the Ready LED is off, release the GO
button. All of the LEDs will turn off.
- Press the Go button two (2) times. The Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs will turn on.
- TN420 cartridge – Press the Go button six (6) times.
- TN450 cartridge – Press the Go button seven (7) times.22
- The Error LED should now be flashing, close the front cover.
BROTHER Printer Error HL-22200 RESET DRUM :-After changing a DR420 drum unit in a Brother HL-2220, the printer’s page count should be reset. This will turn off the drum cautioning light on the printer. Essentially open the intro page, and hold the “GO” catch until the point that every one of the four LED’s are lit. Discharge the “GO” catch and close the front cover.
BROTHER HL-22200 it also deals with changing the toner of the cartridge which is very essential for a successful working of this printer. After changing the toner we need to check the print of a paper to do this we need to follow this steps :-
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until the Toner, Drum
and Error LEDs light up. Release GO, the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO once more, and the printer will print a test page.
BROTHER HL-22200 this also deals with the setting of paper which has to be printed and it has to be reset so that we will not face any other problems while we work for printing the documents.
1. Turn the printer on and wait until it is in Ready mode.
2. Press GO three (3) times within two (2) seconds. The printer will print a settings page.
The above points describe about the print page settings. At last BROTHER HL-22200 this deals
with the factory reset of printer which solves all the issues as it brings back the printer to its
original position. To achieve this we need to follow this steps :-
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until all the LEDs light up and the Ready LED light turns off.
- Release GO, all the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO ten (10) times. The printer will automatically restart.
This is all about BROTHER HL-22200 which is a powerful printer used widely now a days. You can also contact our team for Brother Printer not printing.