|Facebook Support premium phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Facebook Support premium phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Facebook Support premium phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Facebook Support premium phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Facebook Support premium phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to Change Facebook password without old password
Facebook has undoubtedly come up as the most popular and most appraised social networking site during the past years and it has maintained that position at this very moment too. It is highly secured too, fully protected with passwords. But, there might be cases when you forget your passwords, in that situation you can reset password. Usually, when you go for a password reset, it asks for your old password which you forgot, so here I am giving you an easy way by which you can reset your password without the need to use your old password.
Steps to change Facebook password without old password:
- Go to www.facebook.com website or app.
- Now log on to the Facebook account for which you want to reset password.
- Next open this url: https://www.facebook.com/hacked in a new tab.
- This screen will allow you to enter a new password without entering the current password.
- Next you will be prompted to fill in some dialog boxes asking for name change and security questions.
- After you have completed all these steps, you will be directly logged in to your account by new password.
Following the above given steps you can reset the password without using the current password.