Change Font Size On Computer | Contact Support Number – 800-864-4162
|Change font size on Computer Support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Change font size on Computer Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Change font size on Computer Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Change font size on Computer Support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Change font size on Computer Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
A Computer is an electronic device that acknowledges information and controls it for some outcome based on a program or sequence of guidelines on how the information is to be processed.It performs different mathematical problems, send and get messages over the globe.
All general-purpose computers require the following hardware components:
- Memory: It enables a computer to store, at least temporarily, data and programs.
- Mass storage device: It allows a computer to permanently retain large amounts of data. Common mass storage devices are solid state drives (SSDs) or disk drives and tape drives.
- Input device: It is usually a keyboard and mouse, through which data and instructions enter a computer.
- Output device: It is usually a display screen, printer, or other device that lets us get the processed results from the computer.
- Central processing unit (CPU): Considered as the brain of the computer, this is the component that actually executes instructions.
In addition to these components, many others make it possible for the basic components to work together efficiently.
To increase or decrease the size of text on the computer
- The very first step is to open display in the Control Panel. For opening Display in Control Panel; click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
- The next step is to go on the Settings tab and click Advanced.
- Next, on the General tab, click the dots per inch size you want to use. Remember, the size that you choose to use on the General tab affects all the monitored that ate attached to your computer and for the users that log on to the computer where the size change has taken place.
- If you choose Other in the DPI setting list, you can set custom options in the Custom DPI Setting dialog box either by selecting one of the percentage options in the drop-down list or by clicking on the ruler and dragging the pointer to specify a setting.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- In case you want to increase the size of text on your screen to make it more readable, use Font size on the Appearance tab in Display Properties. You can also see how to Change Font Size Windows 10 .