Change Font Size On Google | Contact Support Number – 800-864-4162
|Change font size on Google Support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Change font size on Google Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Change font size on Google Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Change font size on Google Support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Change font size on Google Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Google is an American multinational technology company which is specialised in Internet related service. It is a search engine. It uses the computer program named as web crawler that’s available on world wide web and searches the content to find the “keywords”. Google has its own text scaling control.
Steps to change the font size on Google :
- Click the menu on the browser.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on advance settings.
- In the “Web Content” section, use the “Font size” drop-down menu to make adjustments.
- Some websites prevent from changing the text size. For those sites who don’t allow to change the size, Chrome won’t be able to adjust the font size.
To zoom in or zoom out on current page :
- Open Chrome in your device.
- On the top of the right side, click on the icon “more”.
- Then click on “Zoom” and then choose the zoom options you want.
Click Zoom in: To make everything larger on the screen or display.
Click Zoom out: To make everything small on display or screen.
Click Full screen: To view in the full-screen mode.
Keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
For making everything larger or big in the screen :
For Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and + .
For Mac: Press and +.
For Chrome Operating System : Press Ctrl and +.
For Making the font smaller :
For Windows and Linux : Press Ctrl and – .
For Mac : Press and -.
For Chrome Operating System : Press Ctrl and -.
To view in full-screen mode :
Windows and Linux: Press F11.
Mac: Press + Ctrl + f.
Chrome OS: At the top of your keyboard, press the F4 key .
To change the font size on Google :
To make the font size smaller or larger/ big :
- Open Settings in your device.
- Click on Accessibility, and tap on the Font size you want.
- Use the options given to choose your desired font size. You can also see how to Change Font Size On Computer .