Epson Printer Error 0X97 | Contact Support Number – 800-864-4162
|Epson Printer Error 0X97 support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Epson Printer Error 0X97 support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Epson Printer Error 0X97 support number Australia||0384004575|
|Epson Printer Error 0X97 support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Epson Printer Error 0X97 support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Epson printer error 0X97 is an error which occurs while printing is under process and this is an error which is present on printer itself with an indicator saying to turn off or on the printer. If this error occurs the printing will be stopped and it will be as long as the code is displayed and printer will stop working. Basically this is an error due to internal hardware issue. Basically hardware issue is that a mother board of a printer will fail of any sudden without any warning then we experience this error leading to non functioning of a Epson printer.
So basically we need to solve this error at any cost for successful working of this printer as everyone depends on the printer and we have 4 methods to solve this error which are explained in detail below :
- Unplug and plug in
- Unplug and plug in second way.
- Wet tissue
- Customer support
UNPLUG AND PLUG IN :
To adopt this method everyone requires basic technical knowledge of how to open and use a printer.
- Open the printer and see if there are any jammed papers inside the printer or not.
- Remove all the cartridges.
- Unplug all the usbs from the printer.
- Now turn off the printer and also take off the plug from the plug point.
- Reconnect all the usbs and cables to the plug
- Start the printer and check whether the error is present or not still
ALTERNATIVE WAY OF FIRST METHOD :
- Turn off printer
- Unplug all the USBS and cables from the device.
- Wait for a while
- Now reconnect all the cables
- Now turn on the printer after a while and see whether the error still persists or no.
WET TISSUE :
Sometimes this error may be due to presence of waste ink around head sprayer so if we clean this with a wet tissue the error might be solved.
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the printer casting.
- Take a tissue dipped in warm water
- Then move the head to the center
- Put the tissue to head cleaning machine pad
- Move the head to parkin spot.
- Wait 10 minutes.
Now remove the tissue and close it. Again restart the printer to see error still persists or not.
The last method to get a permanent solution for this error after performing the above methods is to contact to the support staff of the printer company as there are well experienced and knowledge how to solve the error in a quick time and even they charge less cost when compared to outside. So better is to contact for the customer support.
You can also see Epson Printer Error NX510.