Simple Steps to Resolve Malwarebytes can’t open
Malwarebytes is an Internet security company which deals in making products that protects the smart phones, home computers etc. Malwarebytes can block and remove the malware,viruses, spyware etc. which other software fails to do.
|Malwarebytes support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes tech support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Malwarebytes tech support number Australia||0384004575|
|Malwarebytes support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
It protects us from malware, ransomware and many other threats that enter while surfing. It is all in one software that is very effective and efficient. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects/ find and removes the
dangerous malware that can harm us and other antivirus cant do. It is very effective to remove
rootkits, software, worms, Torjans etc.
Malware is a software made by hackers to infect the device to extract all the personal
information and all the data kept in the device. And also they steal the money and stops you
from accessing you device completely. This can be stoped and can protect our self by using
Reasons: Why Malwarebytes can’t open :
Malwarebytes may not be able to open because of the infection. It may be get infected and
stopped working. For this you may use malwarebytes Chameleon to start or launch the
program. Where some antivirus software fails to run in an infection the Malware chameleon
runs while having or facing the infection. The chameleon tool has been designed to remove the
malware from the device and run even when the infection is present in the device. But unless
and until it is required the Malwarebytes Chameleon should not be run. Only when you are not
able to run or open Malwarebytes anti-malware then only the Malwarebytes Chameleon
should be run. Following are the steps to run the Malwarebytes chameleon :
- Go to All programs
- Go to C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Chameleon
- Click on “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware folder” and press tools.
- Double Click on the Chameleon
- Open the file.
- Try clicking Test and check which one works.
- The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ( MBAM ) will open.
- Run a quick scan
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and the problem will be solved.
- Malware will target Malwarebytes Anti-malware and the other security tools and stops or wont let
them run properly.
Renaming the program to resolve the issue malwarebytes can’t open:
- If the Malwarebytes Anti-malware is not able to install then you can try renaming it.
- Then Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename explorer.exe or winlogon.exe.
- Then double-click on the renamed file.
- Start the installation process.
Changing the file extension to resolve Malwarebytes can’t open:
- If that doesn't work, then you can try to change the file extension.
- Do right-click on explorer.exe
- change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.
- Then double-click on the explorer.com and start the installation.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to download the mbam-setup.exe again and rename it
before the downloading gets started.
- Malwarebytes doesn’t 't use Windows installer instead of which it uses Inno Setup. The installation may fail in the normal mode so you can try to install it in the safe mode.
- But while running in safe mode some functions may not be very effective as it looses its
power to remove and detection of the threat. And is done effectively and properly in
- Malware usually targets the .exe files amd without repairing the files it may loose its
functionality. If you are unable to run the program then you may try following steps:
Download FixExe.reg and save it.
- Then double click on the file.
- If asked Yes or No choose " Yes ". It is done when you want to merge your data into registry.
After completion of this your problem will be resolved and will be able to run the programs .
Solution to resolve Malwarebytes can’t open by using RKill :
If you are unable to solve your problem, then you can try to solve by using RKill before scanning
with anti-malware as it terminate the processes and fix the registry keys that stops us from
using the clean up tools.
- Double-click on the “Rkill” desktop icon to run the tool.
- Right-click on it Run it as Administrator.
NOTE : If a black box appears and instantly disappear then there is need of getting worried as it
indicates that tool run successfully and is in normal state.
Precautions to be taken to resolve Malwarebytes can’t open
- Only run one scan at a time.
- Once the cleaning process started should not be stopped in between and should let it
complete. Even if your device acting better then too it may be infected so the process
should get completed and not to be stopped in between.
Solution to resolve Malwarebytes can’t open
- Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware using the control panel.
- Restart your computer.
- Download, install and run the program.
- Again restart your computer.
- Once the computer gets restart install the latest version of Malwarebytes.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding solution to the issue “Malwarebytes can’t open”.
You may also like to read: Malwarebytes Tech Support Number