Solution for Malwarebytes real time protection layer turn off
|Malwarebytes customer service number USA||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes customer service number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Malwarebytes customer service number Australia||0384004575|
|Malwarebytes customer service number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes customer service number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Nowadays as more and more cases of cyber hacking and threats are cropping up, need for such applications that can protect the computers from such cyber attackers is also increasing tremendously. You can find numerous security applications on the internet those claim to safegaurd your computer system from such cyber attacks. Malwarebytes is one such antivirus software that protects your system from potential threats on the internet. There are thousands of people who have been using Malwarebytes and have been getting an overwhelming experience of using such standardized antivirus application package.
Malwarebytes real time protection layers turned off
If you are new at using this software then let us tell you that you might find it a bit complex in using the application especially when notifications pops up regarding Malwarebytes real time protection layer turn off. You need not fret out about the situation as it is not much of a problem. Users have been complaining that upon popping up of such notification and even after turning on the protection layer, the same problem repeats over and over again. People opt for rebooting their system and this measure turns out to be just a temporary solution. But simply restoring your system won’t do any good as such issue will crop up over and over again after some time interval.
If you guys are also facing the “Malwarebytes real time protection layers turned off” then here is what you need to do:
- First thing first, turn on enhanced logging by:
- Open Malwarebytes
- Click on Settings
- Select Application
- Turn on the option “Event Log Data”
- Now, Download the txt file onto your desktop. This file has been attached along with this post.
- Now that you have downloaded the txt file, you need to download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool onto your desktop. Make sure that the file you are downloading is compatible with your system.
- After downloading, click to Run the application and upon opening click Yes on the disclaimer.
- Click the Fix Upon finishing of fixing, the application will save the log file in the same directory wherein the tool was run from. Now you need to attach this log file to your response Fixlog.txt.
- Now hit the Restart button and make sure that the program still displays that the protection isn’t working.
- Now zip the folder in ProgramData. For your convenience we are providing you with the address C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs. You would require to unhide the ProgramData folder as usually it’s hidden. Now that you have zipped it. Post it on the https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/193422-real-time-protection-layer-mysteriously-turned-off/ and along with it you need to report your issue. The technicians will take care of it.
Just follow the above steps and you can get your issues resolved by the technical experts available at the online forums of Malwarebytes. If you are unable to follow the above mentioned steps or if you are facing any other problems then you can report the issues at the online forum of the site and all your issues will be taken care of and will be resolved.