Permanent solutions to Microsoft office error 1935
Microsoft support tollfree support number
|Microsoft support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Microsoft support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Microsoft support number Australia||0384004575|
|Microsoft support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Microsoft support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Microsoft office error 1935
Nowadays, the dependability on MS Office suite has gone way beyond too much. MS Office applications can be used in nearly all the aspects of the business. But sometimes, it might also become difficult to use MS Office. The reason being some sort of errors and glitches which you might find while installing, using or uninstalling the product. Of all the errors that you might come across, Microsoft office error 1935 is one of the most common errors troubling a lot of people.
Talking about Microsoft office error 1935, this errors is being displayed when your system is incompatible with the .NET framework which is required by the Office application suite. In order to resolve Microsoft office error 1935, you can either install the framework as required by the MS office or you can even repair the one existing in your system. Some other probable reasons for Microsoft office error 1935 has been mentioned below:
- Either Microsoft .NET framework is not installed or installation is damaged
- The driver installed in your system has become obsolete.
- When you have done incomplete installation of MS Office.
- Incorrect / corrupted registry entries are also one of the prime reasons for this error.
- Inappropriate powering off of computer
These were some of the reasons as to why people face these kinds of issues. Now, we are informing about some of the ways as to how to fix the Microsoft office error 1935. Just go through the following:
- Alter the registry entries: Cleanup the system registry entries and then try to re-install MS Office once again. You can cleanup the registry entries by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Type regedit in the Windows Explorer’s Search Box.
- Right click on the “regedit.exe” displayed in the list and click on “Run as Administrator”.
- Enhance the volume of RegistrySizeLimit key
- Now you need to Browse to: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\
- Modify by Right Clicking on the option RegistrySizeLimit
- Type ‘f’ 8 times in the Value Data section (eg.- ffffffff)
- Select OK and close the Registry Editor
- Restart the system and try to re-install the product again.
- Repairing or updation of .NET Framework components: Check whether the latest Microsoft .NET framework is installed on your system. If not then you can install it from the following link
Once you have downloaded and installed the latest .NET framework then restart your system and try to install the MS office once again.
It doesn’t matter whether you are facing error 1935 office 2007 in windows 10 or error 1935 office 2007 in windows 7 (32bit) or error 1935 office 2010 in windows 8 or error 1935 office 2007 in windows 8 or microsoft office 2007 error 1935 windows 10, you can get the issues resolved by identifying the reasons for the error and following the instructions mentioned below. In case you are still getting the Microsoft office error 1935 then try to contact the technical support staff on official website of Microsoft. You will surely get the best possible help which can let you resolve the error once and for all.