|Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e Support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e Support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Outlook error e0x800ccc0e usually occurs when there is a problem with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook express or windows mails. This error generally transpires when users try to send emails while accounting configuration. The Outlook error 0x800CCC0E is probably the most common error that MS Outlook, Outlook Express or similar email client users face while performing the email communication. It is recurrent to receive the error message Outlook error e0x800ccc0e while configuring an email account in Outlook and trying to send an e-mail, the reason behind the error is that Outlook is not authenticating your account on the server while sending it, so the outgoing mail server rejects the message.
After receiving this error it’s better to know the reason behind it.
The Outlook Error e0x800ccc0e shows the following indications-
The connection to the server has failed. Account: ‘your account’, Server:’your_SMTP_server’,
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure (SSL): NO,
Socket error: 10061,
Error Number: 0x800ccc0e
Synchronizing subscribed folders for [name] reported Outlook error e0x800ccc0e : ‘Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders’
This means that Outlook has not been set-up to identify that the server needs an Advanced IMAP configuration parameter put in place to properly read from the folder structure. This is called the IMAP Path Prefix.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook Express and have Norton Antivirus (NAV) Email Protection enabled. When you try to download email, you see one of the following error messages, or something similar:
Outlook Express POP3, Outlook error e0x800ccc0e , Socket Error 11021
These Outlook error e0x800ccc0e error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your Outlook error e0x800ccc0e occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
The symptoms of Outlook error e0x800ccc0e are –
- Windows responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.Errors such as Outlook error e0x800ccc0e are the runtime errors are caused because of various reasons, that is why is crucial to fix each and every possible cause to prevent it from recrudescing. So to safeguard the system one must know the causes of Outlook error e0x800ccc0e they are as follows-
- Windows runs lethargically.
- PC frequently freezes with Outlook error e0x800ccc0e.
- Your computer “freezes” for a few seconds after certain intervals of time.
- Microsoft Outlook Error 0X800CCC0E is unveiled.
- Outlook Error 0x800CCC0E appears and collapses the current running program window.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Outlook Express-related software change.
- Another program maliciously deleted Microsoft Outlook Express-related files.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook Express software.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Outlook Express-related program files. Just for your information – Outlook error e0x800ccc0e error messages can occur in any of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems:Windows 10
If you are facing such a problem and you are unable to fix Outlook error e0x800ccc0e on your own don’t worry you can make a call at the toll-free number – 800-864-4162. The experts will help you resolve all such issues that you are facing as we have been doing it for years. You can see one such issue like error 0x800ccc0b.