error code 30174-4 (32) | error 30174-4 (32) | 30174-4 office 2016 | error code 30125-1011 (12029) | error code 120020 office 365 | error code 30125-1011 (12007) | access denied to installation source | Something went wrong
Nowadays, work without MS Office is literally impossible. With data processing functions like customization of data, organization of data and presentation of data, the workload seem to be halved. With the help of some exuberant features equipped in MS Office suite, user can easily finish summarizing the data in minutes which otherwise would take hours. Hence, it can be seen that dependency of business operations on MS Office suite is increasing day by day without this suite, the business seems to be paralyzed. As this suite is used on a worldwide level, it is obvious that there might be some glitches in the pack too. Of all such tiny issues that user faces, one such issue is “Something went wrong error code 30174-4”.
|MS office support number USA||800-864-4162|
|MS Office support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|MS office support number Australia||0384004575|
|MS office support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|MS office support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
People have reported that while installing the Office suite they get this error. To be apt, this error occurs when the antivirus software and firewall installed on the system interferes with the installation process. Just follow some simple steps and you will be good to go. For the convenience of the users, we have offered with to-be-followed steps on different OS.
Windows 8/ 8.1
- Go to the Windows Logo and letter R to open the Run window/ dialog box.
- When the Run dialog box appears, give the command “Control” and click OK
- Now you need to select the option Programs and Features.
- Find and click on the Office Product
- Now click the option Change located at the top of the window.
- Press the Windows Key on the Keyboard
- Open the Control Panel from the Start Menu
- Click to open Programs and Features.
- A list of installed programs will be displayed and from this list click on Microsoft Office suite product.
- Now click on the option Change present at top of the list.
- In the dialog box that will appear, click on Quick Repair.
This is how you can fix the issue. In case the problem still exists then you need to uninstall the program and re-install it. The issue will be fixed by then. If the problem still exists then try to contact the Microsoft support team. The techies at Microsoft support team will help you out with all the issues that you’ll be facing. You can contact them through different ways.
Ways to contact the support team:
- Support Page: You can make your way to the official website of Microsoft and can go to the support page of the website. Over there, experts have answered to various queries raised by the users. You can also ask yours.
- Contact Numbers: You can make a call to Microsoft support team and can talk to them in person.
- Live chats: You can also use the facilities of live chats and can chat with experts and can convey your grievances.
- Online communities: You can follow Microsoft on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and on other different social media platforms as well.
So, try the above mentioned tips at your level and in case you fail to resolve the issues then technical experts will be there for your help when you contact them. You can also comment below for Something went wrong error code 30174-4 and we will get back to you.