Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
How to add application to trusted list in kaspersky
Hello there! Searching for ways to How to add application to trusted list in kaspersky ? Don’t know how to do this exactly? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place.
Kaspersky is a renowned antivirus software that offers users protection against computer viruses, Trojans, malwares, phishing and several other internet malpractices. In today’s world, an antivirus has become a necessity to keep our devices safe from the clutches of cyber attacks.
But there are certain files and applications which need not be scanned by the antivirus. User wants these files to be excused from the continuous scanning. How can one do that? In this article we’ll be discussing some simple steps can so you get to know How to add application to trusted list in kaspersky . Let’s start this wagon!
Steps to add application to trusted list in kaspersky
Open the main Kaspersky Total Security interface by clicking on its icon in the toolbar.
- Select the settings option.
- In the settings window select the Additional option present in the left pane. Select threats and exclusion in the right pane.
- In the threats and exclusion settings window click on Specify Trusted Applications link.
- A new window named trusted applications will open.
- In the lower left corner of the Trusted Applications window there shall be an add button. Click on it.
- Clicking on the add button will open up a list of all the active applications from which you can select. If the application you’re looking for is not in the list then click on browse and select the executable file (one ending with .exe extension) of the same.
- At the exclusion for application step you’ll be asked to check various settings:
- Do not scan files before opening: this will prevent any files opened by the application process from scanning.
- Do not monitor application activity: the system watcher component shall not scan the activity of the application even if it appears malicious.
- Do not inherit restrictions from the parent process (application): if this option is checked then an application won’t inherit the restrictions of the process that started it.
- Do not monitor child application activity: the system watcher component shall ignore the activities of the application’s child processes even if they appear malicious.
- Allow interaction with Kaspersky Total Security Interface
- Do not scan all network traffic: the application’s network traffic won’t be scanned for viruses and spams. But the firewall may still scan the application network.
- Do not scan encrypted traffic: this excludes only encrypted traffic from scan scope.
- There are options to apply restrictions to certain IP addresses and ports.
- To skip scan for certain IP addresses select check box only for specified IP addresses and then fill in the IP addresses that don’t have to be scanned.
- To skip scanning for specific ports, check the box only for specified ports and then fill in the ports.
- Click on the add button present at the lower left corner of the Exclusion for application window.
- Close the window.
That’s all folks! We have reached the end of the article. We hope these steps help you add an application to the trusted list in Kaspersky. If you have any queries, feel free to leave them in the comments box below. Thanks for reading this article.