In case you are having issues like AOL mail not currently available in viewing and receiving your AOL mail, it could be caused by few reasons.
Fix problems receiving mail
Error: AOL mail not currently available
Company : AOL emails
Contact AOL email support at : +1-800-864-4162
Getting errors like AOL mail not currently available then, contact AOL email support:
|AOL mail support number USA||800-864-4162|
|AOL mail support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|AOL mail support number Australia||0384004575|
|AOL mail support telephone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|AOL mail Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
If you are able to sign in and read your mail, however you are not receiving new mail, follow below steps to resolve AOL mail not currently available:
- Check your filters
A filter can cause emails to for go your inbox and be sent to either the trash folder or a different folder. Check any filter you might have created to make sure your messages are correctly organized.
- Learn about delivery details
Messages are often delivered right way though but very rarely there may be a delay in transit. This is usually caused due to problems on the mail server, heavy internet traffic, or routing problems.
- Check for emails in your spam folder
You will need to mark the messages as “not spam”, if you find emails in your spam folder that don’t belong there.
- Sign in to your AOL mail account
- Click on the spam folder.
- Select the mail/ message that is not spam
- Click on Not spam, at the top of the page
How to fix problems in viewing images in AOL mail ?
Most problems with viewing image attachments in AOL mail can be fixed by following below procedures:
- Check the attachments
Sometimes, the image sent may have been sent as an attachment rather than an embedded image. If the image is sent as an attachment , you will need to download it before you can view the image.
- Reset your web settings
In case multiple web browsers are installed your settings may have changed; however, you can reset your browser to its default settings. The homepage, the search page and the default browser will be reset without changing the settings of the other browsers on your system. To reset web settings, follow below instructions:
Internet explorer 10.0 & 11.0
- Open internet explorer
- Select the tools menu, and then click internet options.
- Click the advanced tab, and then click reset under the reset internet explorer settings.
- Select Delete personal settings.( selecting Delete personal settings will clear browsing history, delete all temporary internet files, cookies, form data and especially all stores passwords.)
- Click Reset.
- Click Close.
Google Chrome 43
- Click Chrome menu, in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Click on settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under “Reset settings” section, click Reset settings.
- Click Reset, in the dialog that appears.
How to fix problems reading and retrieving emails ?
If you are having problems reading and retrieving AOL emails , follow below steps:
Use AOL basic mail
AOL basic mail lets you to see your emails in a simpler layout. This can often help when you are having problems retrieving mail on a slower connection speed.
Disable pop- up blocking
In case you are blocking pop-ups in your browser , it may cause problems while accessing AOL mail, especially if you have your mail set to open in a pop-up window when writing a new message. You will need to either disable pop-up blocker on your browser or disable the pop -up window in your AOL mail compose settings.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to fix AOL mail not currently available