AOL server error may be received for number of reasons. The error could be due to human error or technical error with the web page or internet connection. However, the issue can be resolved with a couple of quick troubleshooting steps.
Error: AOL server error
Company : AOL email
Getting error like AOL server error, then Call AOL email support:
|AOL mail support number USA||800-864-4162|
|AOL mail support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|AOL mail support number Australia||0384004575|
|AOL mail support telephone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|AOL mail Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to fix AOL server error ?
- Verify the web address
If the web browser address is not typed correctly, the web browser will not load the correct web page. Make sure the web address (or URL) :
- Exactly matches the address you were given
- The web address is capitalized and punctuated correctly
- The web address contains no spaces in the address.
- NOTE: Some web browser require http:// before a web address
- Reload the web page
The AOL server could be due to temporary problems with the connection to a web page. Click refresh to reload the page, if you keep on receiving an error message. Also, if there is a problem with the web page, you can try accessing it again later.
- Restart your system and use different browser
In case you have not shut down your system in a while, restarting your system is recommended to resolve the server error. This will help to clear the internal memory of your computer (RAM) and will resolve the issue. If you are using an older or outdated browser, such as internet explorer, you may need to access AOL from different browser.
- Check your display name
It is important to check your mail settings if your account has been recently compromised, as hackers will often change your name to make it harder for you to use your account normally even after it is secured. If you have any combination of “AOL” in your display name, the message will not go through.
- Reset web settings
In case multiple web browsers are installed your settings may have changed; however, you can reset your browser to its default settings. The homepage, the search page and the default browser will be reset without changing the settings of the other browsers on your system. To reset web settings, follow below instructions:
Internet explorer 10.0 & 11.0
- Open internet explorer
- Select the tools menu, and then click internet options.
- Click the advanced tab, and then click reset under the reset internet explorer settings.
- Select Delete personal settings.( selecting Delete personal settings will clear browsing history, delete all temporary internet files, cookies, form data and especially all stores passwords.)
- Click Reset.
- Click Close.
Google Chrome 43
- Click Chrome menu, in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Click on settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under “Reset settings” section, click Reset settings.
- Click Reset, in the dialog that appears.
- Clear cache, cookies, and history on your browser
After continuous visits of websites, temporary internet files, and cookies are stored on your computer to record your return visits. These temporary internet files and cookies can cause many issues. The history list can also crate an issue, the longer the time period you have specified for pages to be saved on your history list, the greater the disk space used on your computer. Free up the disk space by clearing the list.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix AOL server error