Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Error : Bitdefender not responding
Company: Bitdefender Antivirus
Contact : Bitdefender tech support @ +1-8008644162
Bitdefender is a cyber security and anti-virus software company. It develops and sells anti virus software, internet security software, and a range of other services. It has different versions for different operating systems.
Are you getting issues like bitdefender not responding, Contact Bitdefender support
|Bitdefender support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Bitdefender support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Bitdefender support number Australia||0384004575|
|Bitdefender support telephone number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Bitdefender number New Zealand||800-449-076|
- For Windows, there are products such as Antivirus, Internet Security, Family Pack, and Total Security products. These products include services such as malware protection, Internet Security, Webcam Protection, Parental Control etc. depending on the requirement of the users.
- For Mac, “Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac” is available in the market. It includes adware removal, ransomware protection, secure online shopping, malware protection and cloud-based protection.
- Bitdefender offers “Bitdefender Mobile Security”– a cloud-based security system for Android and iOS users.
- Bitdefender offers “Bitdefender Gravity-Zone” for big businesses.
- It offers another software for small enterprises called “Bitdefender Gravity-Zone Business Security”. The software features include Endpoint security, Management options, Process Inspector, Anti-exploit and other features.
Bitdefender isn’t responding. How to resolve bitdefender not responding?
Step 1- Uninstall any other security system you might have on your computer. Reinstall Bitdefender afterwards.
Step 2- Update Bitdefender
- Right click on the Bitdefender icon.
- Select “Update Now”.
- Reboot your computer after the update is complete to make sure the system is working smoothly.
Step 3- Stop the Auto Scanning Process.
Step 4- Verify that all the Bitdefender Antivirus services are functional.
Step 5- Update Your Computer Operating System.
Step 6- Uninstall and reinstall Bitdefender.
- Press the Windows key and then type X.
- Look for the “Control Panel” and click it to open.
- Go to Remove/Uninstall a Program and click.
- Find the Bitdefender icon in the list, and click it to uninstall it from your computer.
- Once the uninstallation is complete, press OK in the dialogue box that follows.
- Reboot your computer to make sure your system is running smoothly.
- Perform a fresh installation of Bitdefender on your computer now.
Step 7- Install Bitdefender in Clean boot mode.
- Log on to the computer as an administrator.
- Make sure all your important files are saved and then close all running programs.
- Press the Windows button and then type msconfig.
- Go to “System Configuration” in the following window.
- From the Services tab of the System Configuration dialogue box, click “Hide all Microsoft services” and then click on “Disable all”.
- Next, open Task Manager from the Startup tab.
- In the Startup tab in Task Manager, select each item and click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- In the System Configuration dialogue box, click OK.
- Reboot the computer.
- Install Bitdefender on your computer after the clean boot and then run it.
How to reset the computer after the clean boot installation to resolve Bitdefender not responding?
- Press the Windows button and type msconfig.
- From the General tab of the System Configuration window, click on the “Normal Startup” option.
- Click the Services tab and unmark “Hide all Microsoft services”.
- Click “Enable all”.
- Click the Startup tab, and then open Task Manager.
- Enable all the startup programs from the task manager and click OK.
- Restart the computer to make sure everything is running smoothly.
If none of the above steps solves your problems like bitdefender services are not responding. please restart the computer, contact Bitdefender customer service.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to resolve bitdefender not responding