Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Brother Printer tech support number | Brother Printer error ts-02 | Call at 1-800-934-1090
Brother printer error ts-02 is an error which deals with the communication issues with the Wi-fi connectivity at your surroundings as Brother printer is equipped with wireless printing which is nothing but taking a print of a document on your Wi-Fi network which is a smart way of printing the documents.
So, basically a user experiences Brother printer error ts-02 when he or she is using their respective brother printer for printing purpose in Wi-fi connection known as Wi-fi printing.
|Brother Printer support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Brother Printer tech support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Brother Printer tech support number Australia||0384004575|
|Brother Printer support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Brother Printer support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
This error leaves a message saying that:
Message – Connection Failed: The WLAN access point / router cannot be detected.
There are many reasons for this error where some of them are mentioned in this article which are might be due to poor internet connectivity , duplicate IP address of router or route or WLAN device has been off and trying to print and Constant power cut.
So, one has to know how to solve this error where they can successfully print the document in quick way and smartly so we need to follow few steps to achieve this.
Simple Steps to solve brother printer error ts-02 :
- The first thing you should do is to check that the WLAN access point/router is powered on, if not then do it
- Once, you are done with it then try to connect to the Internet using a computer with a built-in wireless LAN to confirm the WLAN access point/router works properly. In case, you are not connected to the Internet, then the WLAN access point/router may not work properly
- After that, move your machine to an obstruction-free area or closer to the WLAN access point/router to get better connectivity
- You can temporarily place your machine within about 1 m (3.3 feet) from the WLAN access point when you are setting up the wireless settings
- When your WLAN access point/router is using MAC address filtering, you have to make sure that the MAC address of the Brother machine is allowed in the filter. Here, you can easily the MAC address by simply printing the Network Configuration List
- You need to understand that your Brother machine uses radio signals in the 4 GHz range. So, the error will occur if your computer is using the 5 GHz range
- You can use the Setup Wizard from the control panel of your Brother machine
- In case, you want then you can manually enter the SSID and security information (SSID/ authentication method/ encryption method/ Network Key), the information may be incorrect
- Once done, you can reconfirm the SSID and security information and re-enter the correct information as necessary.
- And, don’t forget to restart your Brother printer for better performance after completing the above steps to solve successfully. Even if the error persist we need to contact the support team of Brother Printer where they have experts who will help to solve the error completely.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding brother printer error ts-02
You may also interested to read: Malwarebytes error e06d7363