Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Are you searching for steps for Canon Mb2720 Wireless Printer Setup? Own a Canon Mb2720 but don’t know how to do the wireless setup? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can take to setup the wireless connection in canon mb2720. So let’s get started.
Basic Canon Mb2720 Wireless Printer Setup
- Unbox your Canon mb2720 and remove all the packaging material that came with it.
- Turn on the printer by connecting its power cable to an outlet.
- The printer’s display panel lights up and you’ll be asked to input your language, country and date/time.
- Open the scanner lid and wait for the carriage to stop
- Remove the ink cartridges lid.
- Take the ink cartridges and remove their packaging materials. On its side will be an orange tape attached. Remove it.
- Similarly, remove the protective film as well as the orange protective cap.
- Now insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge’s color matches the label on top of its slot.
- After inserting the ink cartridges firmly into their slots, close the canning lid.
- Now load a stack of paper into the input tray.
- Print an ink information page and complete the Canon MB2720 printer setup.
Downloading The Drivers
You can install the printer drivers using the installation CD disk that comes with the printer. But if that is not possible we suggest visiting the official website of Canon printers to download the same. You’ll be asked to enter your OS and printer model and then the download will start. Once the download is complete follow the instructions below:
- Install the Setup for Canon MB2720 by clicking on it.
- Double click on the printer driver file to install it.
- Go through the rules presented on the installation screen.
- You’ll be asked to select the type of connection. Select wireless.
- Follow along with the instructions.
- The process may vary depending on the OS of your computer but as long as you follow the instructions given in the installation setup wizard you’ll encounter no problem.
- Finally, click finish. Now it’s time to connect your printer to the computer using WiFi direct method.
Connecting Printer to the Computer Using WiFi Direct Option
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the home button on the display panel of your printer.
- Select “Activate Direct Connect”.
- Tap yes and then OK.
- Now switch on the WiFi on your computer.
- In the list of available networks, you’ll find your printer’s name with the prefix Direct.
- Connect to this network.
- Provide the password of the direct option when the system prompts.
- Your printer and computer are now wirelessly connected using the WiFi direct option.
Congratulations! Your canon mb2720 wireless printer setup is completed. You can start your printing and scanning wirelessly without worrying about the hassles of wires.
Read the given articles related to your queries :