Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Canon Mg3620 not printing
Hello there, do you have a problem with Canon Mg3620 not printing properly? Don’t know how to fix your Canon mg3600? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place in this article we will be presenting a few simple steps you can take to troubleshoot your Canon Pixma Mg3620 printer. So without any delay let’s get started why your Canon Mg3620 not printing .
While there can be many reasons behind printing problems the most common is the connectivity issue. It occurs when your printer tries to connect to a Wi-Fi network with a new SSID. So let’s have a look at why Canon Mg3620 not printing.
Troubleshooting Connectivity Issue
You will need to remove the Canon Mg3620 printer drivers as well as Software from your Windows device. Go to the control panel and then select devices and printers. Another step that you can take is to click on the start button and then Settings. In settings click on devices and then select printers and scanner from the option list.
- In the list select your printer and remove it
- Now you need to reset your network settings
- Go to settings by clicking on the start button
- Click on network and internet and then click status from the option list
- In the new window that opens select network reset and then click on the reset now button
- Now it’s time to uninstall the main software
- Select programs and feature from the control panel
- you will be shown a list of all the programs that have been installed on your computer select the printer software and uninstall it
- Restart your PC
- Now reinstall the printer software. you can use the official website to download the drivers or can use the CD that comes with the printer
- you must disable the firewall and antivirus software before beginning as this can prevent the driver files from being installed on your Mac OS device
- Go to the Apple menu select system preferences and then select printers and scanners
- Press and hold the control key as you click the Reset Printing System. If your printer still appears on the list then select your printer and click the minus button adjacent to it to delete it
- Now restart your device
- after restarting download and install the printer drivers as well as the main software from the Canon website or use a CD.
- From the drivers, box find the cups driver and download all the necessary files
- after all the files have been downloaded install all of them on your device in the order given below:
- CUPS drivers
- ICA drivers
- IJ scan utility
- Canon IJ Network Tool
- After all the files have been installed restart your device and then enable the firewall and the antivirus software.
Chances are these steps will fix the connectivity issue. In case that doesn’t happen try resetting the LAN settings. The steps are given below.
Resetting Canon Mg3620 LAN settings
- ensure that no device is connected to your printer before beginning
- Press and hold the Stop button. The alarm indicator will start blinking. Let it blink 21 times and then release the button.
- Switch off the printer and detach its power cord allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes
- Turn it back on and long-press the Wi-Fi button release the button once the power on LED light blinks
- press the color button followed by the Wi-Fi button the printer will now enable the wireless setting.
- Finally, try performing a test print to see if your canon printer is working properly.
Extra Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting
as said before Wi-Fi connectivity is the most common problem encountered by users. If your Canon Mg3620 is still not printing then try these tips.
Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer
If you’re using a LAN to connect your Printer, ensure that the network is properly connected. If you’re using a USB cable make sure that it is properly plugged in.
- Check whether access point mode is enabled or not
Sometimes the access point mode interferes with other modes. This makes sure that it is turned off when you’re using a different mode.
- Ensure the printer is properly plugged in and switched on
This one seems obvious but still, check whether the printer is properly connected to the power outlet and the ON light is lit.
- If printing from a computer delete unnecessary print jobs
- Make sure the paper output tray is open
- Ensure that your printers driver are selected when performing a printing job
- Set the correct printer port
- Restart your computer
We’ve reached the end of the article. Thanks for reading. We hope that you are able to solve Canon Mg3620 not printing problem using these steps. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments box below.