Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Canon Pixma TS3122 printer Setup
Hello there! Bought a new Pixma TS3122? Don’t know how to set it up? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we present the basic steps for Canon Pixma TS3122 printer Setup. By the end of this article, you’ll be able to complete the setup of your printer like a pro. So let’s get started the process of Canon Pixma TS3122 printer Setup
Canon Pixma TS3122 is easy to setup using either a USB cable or wirelessly. First of all, we need to connect the printer to the home network. Then we’ll be downloading the drivers and with that, the printer will be ready.
Before starting the process of Canon Pixma TS3122 printer Setup make sure that your router has a physical WPS button along with a secure connection. In case your router doesn’t have a physical WPS push button, it will have to be configured manually using the printer’s display menu.
Setup Through Wireless Connection
- Turn on the printer. Its power ON LED will lit up.
- Now press and hold the wireless button on your printer. The LED light next to it will blink once. Release the button.
- The LED light next up to the wireless button will turn blue now.
- Go to your router, and press and hold the WPS push-button for at least two minutes.
- You’ll notice that the printer’s indicator light will blink continuously during this process. That’s because it’s searching for available networks. Also, the printer’s power ON LED light must also be blinking.
- Wait for both of the LEDs to stop blinking and remain lit. When This happens that will mean that the printer has successfully connected itself to a network.
- Your Canon Pixma TS3122 is now connected to a network but still, you must run the print test to ensure it’s connected to the right network.
- Load the paper tray with plain A4 sized paper.
- After loading the paper, ensure that your printer is on.
- Locate the Resume button on your printer. Press and Hold it.
- The LED light next to the Resume button will blink 15 times. Release the button after that.
- The Printer will print a sheet with all the network information.
- You must check the details on this sheet. The SSID on it should display the name of your home network.
- Once you have confirmed the details on this printed sheet, you can start using your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer.
Setup Through USB
Canon Pixma TS3122 comes with a CD for installing its software. But if it is not available, you can download the software from the internet too.
- Visit the official website of Canon
- Click on setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the software file on your computer.
- Select your country/region.
- Finally you’ll be redirected to the download link. Click on it and wait for it to download on your device.
Setup in Windows
Printer Driver Setup Window is accessible either through the application software in use or the Windows Start Menu.
- Connect your Printer with the device using a USB cable.
- Switch it on. The power ON LED light will lit up.
- Go to controls panel
- Select Devices and printers
- Click on the option that says add a printer
- This will open another window with a list of printers available for setup. Browse the list to choose your Printer. You can identify the correct printer through the port it uses to connect to your computer.
- Choose the required port
- In the next window that appears, Select Canon followed by the model name i.e Pixma TS3122. Click next.
- You’ll be asked if the printer is to be shared across devices or not. You can make the desired choice and then click
- Your printer is now connected to the windows device.
Setup in MacOS
- Download the drivers using the steps given above.
- Run the downloaded file. It will start the Installer package.
- Connect your printer through a USB cable. Make sure it is turned on.
- Once the Package is finished installing, go to system preferences
- Go to Print and Fax preferences
- In the print and fax window, you’ll see a plus sign to add a printer, on the left side of the screen. Click on it to add your printer.
- The next window that appears does a list of all available printers out of which you have to select Canon Pixma TS3122.
- Click on choose a driver or printer model
- Click on Select Printer Software and Choose your Printer from the provided list.
- Click OK after selecting the right printer.
- You have successfully connected your printer to the macOS device. You can run a print test to confirm the same.
Viola! You’ve completed the setup of your Canon Pixma TS3122. That was pretty easy, right? Now you can enjoy printing without the hassle of wires, from any part of your house or office. Thanks for reading this article. We hope you found it helpful and informative.
If you have any queries regarding Canon Pixma TS3122 printer Setup, feel free to mention them in the comments box below.