Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup
Hello there! Have you recently bought a Canon TS9120? Don’t know how to do Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup ? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be presenting simple steps you can take to set up your Canon TS9120. So let’s get started of Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup .
Unbox your Canon TS9120 and remove all the packaging material that came with it.
- Turn on the printer by connecting its power cable to an outlet.
- The printer’s display panel lights up and you’ll be asked to input your language, country and date/time.
- Open the scanner lid and wait for the carriage to stop
- Remove the ink tank lid.
- Take the ink tanks and remove their packaging materials. On its side will be an orange tape attached. Remove it.
- Similarly remove the protective film as well as the orange protective cap.
- Now insert the ink tanks into their respective slots.
- Ensure that the ink tank’s colour matches the label on top of its slot.
- After inserting the ink tank firmly into the slot, close the scanning lid.
- Now load a stack of paper for the alignment of the paper head.
- There are two paper sources- Rear Tray and Cassette. The tray should be selected based on the type of print job you want to perform.
- For the printer head alignment, you need to load paper into the Cassette.
- Detach the Cassette from the printer.
- Widen the paper guide, place in the paper, and secure them by adjusting the paper guides.
- On the printer’s display panel, click on the grid-shaped icon (setup).
- Select Maintenance. Then click yes next to the Auto Head Alignment.
- Your Canon TS9120 will start printing an alignment page.
- After the alignment page has been printed, take it out and keep it on the scanning platform. Press OK.
- The printer will scan the page and align the print head.
- Now install the drivers and software into your computer using the installation disc that came with your printer. If that’s not possible then you can download the same by visiting the official website of Canon printers.
Connecting the Printer to the Computer
Now that you have done the basic setup, it is time to wirelessly connect your printer to your computer. The steps are given below.
- Press the Setup button on your Canon TS9120’s display screen.
- Choose settings. Then select device settings.
- In device settings, select LAN settings.
- In LAN settings select Wireless Direct.
- Ensure that Wireless Direct is in active mode. If it is not, then click on it to activate it.
- Select yes and then click on OK to connect it to your wireless device.
- Turn on WiFi on your device.
- Choose the name of your printer with the prefix Direct.
- Enter the password and your device will get connected with the printer.
- Take out a test print to test the wireless connection.
Viola! You’ve completed the setup of your Canon TS9120 Printer. That was pretty easy, right? Now you can enjoy printing without the hassle of wires, from any part of your house or office. We hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any queries, feel free to mention them in the comments box below.
Read the article given below which might be useful for you: