Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Canon Support Number Call at 1-800-934-1090
If you have a Canon Printer then there are chances that you may encountered with an canon printer error B200, In this blog you will get to know how to fix Canon Printer Error B200.
|Canon Printer support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Canon Printer support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Canon Printer support number Australia||0384004575|
|Canon Printer support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Canon Printer support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
The Canon Printer error B200 for Canon printer stands for the print head voltage or temperature not being normal. Nonetheless, print head could be defective but before that it’s better to check or try the following measures:
Solution 1 for Canon Printer error B200 :
- The first step is to disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Once accomplishing that, you need to be patient and are supposed to Wait for an hour.
- After 1 hour, connect the power cable back and see if the issue persist.
Solution 2 for Canon Printer error B200:
- In case the issue persist, do check and clean the Head contact pin of the carriage unit
- Next, do check the cable connection and especially the carriage FFC and check if the problem persists.
Solution 3 for Canon Printer error B200:
- In case it does, first of all; turn the power button off.
- Next, open up the panel and turn the system on.
- Now wait for the print carriage to start moving, exactly in the left direction and let it continue doing so until it goes past half way.
- This is a bit tricky but just before the print carriage reaches left hand side; shut the cover and leave the printer turned on.
Solution 4 for Canon Printer error B200:
- In case the problem still persists, disconnect the power cable.
- Next, open up the printer.
- Next, push the whole of the print head mechanic to the centre.
- Now keep in mind, while the printer is still open, plug the power and turn the system ON.
- Now when the printer head is just about to hit the very LEFT, shut the cover.When the print head still moving and is going to the very LEFT, close the cover.
- Lastly, you need to wait until it boots up.
Solution 4a :
- Another aspect to take can be to take all the ink cartridges out.
- Push up the grey bar provided in which the ink goes.
- Leave the print head in the middle of the printer while the printer is off.
Solution 4b :
- The other solution under this idea is to clean the plastic head on the printers itself that are located on the far right.
Solution 4c :
- Lastly, you can opt for this option. You need to turn off the printer.
- Next open up the cover and turn the printer on.
- Now you need to wait till the time the print carriage starts moving and going left and allow it to go past the mid way.
- Now the tricky part:- Just before the printer carriage is about to reach left hand side shut down the cover.
- Now you have to leave the printer on.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Canon Printer error B200
You may also interested to read: Canon Printer Error Code 6000