Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Setup
Hello there! Bought a new Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer? Don’t know how to do Canon SELPHY CP1300 Setup? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we present the basic steps for the setup of your Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer. By the end of this article, you’ll be able to complete the setup of your printer like a pro. So let’s get started.
The Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer is one of the best printing devices available to users today. It is packed with tons of features. The printer is not only durable but also easy to use. After one buys the Canon SELPHY CP1300 all-in-one printer, it becomes important that it is set up properly. Otherwise even the simplest act of printing would become painstaking. Make sure that you follow all the steps given in this article below to help you with this task.
- Unbox the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer.
- You’ll get a power adapter, power cord, paper cassette, and a Get Started Guide.
- Peel off the packing stickers from your Canon SELPHY CP1300.
- Open the ink access door on the right side and insert the ink cartridge into the printer.
- Close the ink access door and load photo paper into the input tray.
- Now connect the printer to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Now it’s time to download the drivers for your Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer.
Downloading The Drivers for Canon SELPHY CP1300
- Power on your Canon SELPHY CP1300.
- Visit the official website of Canon printers and download the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer driver.
- Wait until the download is complete and then go to the downloads folder.
- Double click on your driver file. It will be ending with .exe extension.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- If the connection type is asked choose whatever suits you (wireless or wired).
- Now it’s time to connect your computer to your Canon printer.
Connecting Canon SELPHY CP1300 To Computer Using WiFi
- In the printer’s display panel press the WiFi icon.
- Go to the connection mode option and press on the WiFi network.
- The display panel will show a list of all the nearby wireless networks, select your wireless network by touching it, and typing in the password.
- ensure that your computer is too connected to the same network.
- If you haven’t already, download the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup wireless software to your computer.
- Initiate the wireless setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be asked to add a printer, add your Canon SELPHY CP1300 and try test printing.
Viola! You’ve completed the setup of your Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer. That was pretty easy, right? Now you can enjoy printing without the hassle of wires, from any part of your house or office. We hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any queries, feel free to mention them in the comments box below.
Read this article given below related to your queries :