Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
How to do Canon Ts5320 Wireless Setup
Hello there! Are you searching for steps for Canon Ts5320 Wireless Setup ? Own a Canon ts5320 but don’t know how to do the wireless setup? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can take to set up the wireless connection in Canon ts5320. So let’s get started.
Downloading Canon ts5320 Drivers
Before you can try connecting your printer to your computer, you must install the drivers for the same on your computer. Visit ij.start.Canon/ts5320 or use the installation CD that must have come with your printer. Follow along the instructions in the installation wizard. When asked for a method of connection, select wireless.
Connecting Printer to the Computer Wirelessly
Canon ts5320’s wireless connection technology enables you to print wirelessly using your computer. The steps to connect your computer to your Canon ts5320 wirelessly, are given below:
- Check whether the printer is turned on. If not then turn it on.
- Press the network status icon on the display panel.
- Select LAN settings on the operation screen and then select the WiFi option to start the WiFi setup.
- The light on the printer will blink for 3 seconds.
- Also in the printer setup process on your computer, make sure that you choose the connection method as wireless.
- Fill all the required details to complete the wireless setup.
- Your printer is now wirelessly connected to your computer.
Congratulations! Your Canon Ts5320 Wireless Setup is completed. You can start your printing and scanning wirelessly without worrying about the hassles of wires. We hope you found this article helpful and informative. Feel free to comment below related to your queries regarding the printer.
Read the given article which may prove helpful to you related to your queries :