Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Change Font Size In Outlook | Contact Support Number – 1-800-934-1090
|Change font size in outlook Support phone number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Change font size in outlook Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Change font size in outlook Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Change font size in outlook Support phone number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Change font size in outlook Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
As the online portals for Microsoft Outlook suggest, it is personal information from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft suite. MS Outlook is often used as an Email application, but it is also very useful in terms the functions such as journal ,calendar, contact manager, task manager, note taking, and web browsing. Microsoft has also released versatile applications for most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android. Moreover, Windows Phone gadgets can synchronize all Outlook information to Outlook Mobile. Outlook gives you a chance to organize components to suit the way you work. In this way, Outlook is more adaptable than any of alternate applications, however numerous clients still need more control. In particular, they need to change font size in outlook.
How to Change the Default Font and Size in Outlook 2016 and 2013
To change the default font in Outlook 2016 and 2013:
- First of all, Select the File option in the task bar and then select Options from drop-down menu.
- Click the Mail category on the left of the window.
- Select the Stationery and Fonts button provided in the window.
- Open Font in the section that contains the font you want to change. The options available include New mail messages, Replying or forwarding messages, and Composing and reading plain text messages. If you have a theme or stationery set up in mind, you can select Theme… and can select it according to you preference. In case you are not interested in any theme, select the (No Theme)option to disable it.
- Choose your own preferred font type, style, size, color, and effect.
- Select OK once you finish and then twice more to close out of the Signatures and Stationery window and Outlook’s options.
How to Change the Default Font and Size in Outlook 2007 and 2003
- First of all, select the Tools option provided in the window. Under it, go for Options menu.
- Select the Mail Format tab displayed in the window.
- Go for the Fonts tab under Stationery and Fonts.
- Use the Font keys under New mail messages, Replying or forwarding messages, and Composing and reading plain text messages for choosing your desired font faces, sizes, and styles.
- In case you are using the Outlook version 2003, select Choose Font for When composing a new message, When replying and forwarding, and When composing and reading plain text simultaneously.
- Finally, select OK. You can also see Microsoft Outlook Tech Support .