Change Font Size Windows 10 | Contact Support Number – 800-864-4162
|Change font size Windows 10 Support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Change font size Windows 10 Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Change font size Windows 10 Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Change font size Windows 10 Support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Change font size Windows 10 Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Change font size windows 10 is very simple but very useful as sometimes by unknowingly the font size will be either too small or too large where the user gets irritated to use this interface again so its better to know how we change the font size in windows 10. To learn this we need to follow this steps below :
- At first click on the windows icon on your keyboard where we get a screen showing some of the features we use in our respective system and also we see a search bar.
- Type display settings in that search bar and then click enter.
- Then you get a window where the system settings will appear and then select the advanced display settings.
- We can see font option at the top of the window where we click on that we will get a slider which allows us to increase or decrease the size of the font.
- We also have number below the slider to indicate the size of font.
- As soon we click save we get a dialog box showing that we need to sign out of account or no needed.
- In order to change successfully we need to sign out of account and then click ok.
- We need to wait as soon as we click sign out of account system will restart after few minutes.
- We need to re-login in our system so that we can confirm whether the font size changes are successfully completed.
- If we want to go to display settings directly just right click on your mouse we can see the option display settings and the remaining procedure is same as above.
You can also watch Change language on Facebook from Spanish to English .