Error: Hotmail Password change
Contact Support : 800-864-4162
Getting Error like Change Hotmail email password, Contact Hotmail Tech Support :
|Hotmail support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Hotmail support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Hotmail support number Australia||0384004575|
|Hotmail support telephone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Hotmail Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to change Hotmail email password ?
The users can access to Hotmail through any of the web browsers available in the world with just an Username, Password and the Internet connection. Previously it was titled as MSN Hotmail but everybody knows it by Hotmail only. It has more than 350 million users and it supports and is available in more than 35 languages. The users mostly ask the question that how to change Hotmail email password. It organizes messages, import and export of contact, spams filtering, virus and malware scanning and multiple languages. It has many features like swiping, deleting, flagging etc. It has a free and a paid version. The free version gives ads and if want to stop the ads then you should switch it to the paid or the premium version. It gives the unlimited storage of 25 GB and 50 GB to the users according to their demand and use.
Why do we need to change the Hotmail password ?
It is always recommended that you better change your email account password at regular intervals for security reasons. It is quite possible that someone has got access to your email account. In that case, he will be able to get access to all your personal emails and other documents related to your account. So, you should change your email account password to make sure that it is absolutely secured.
Troubleshooting steps to change the Hotmail password
The steps to change Hotmail email password as are follows:
- To change your password, at first you will have to login to your Hotmail or Outlook account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on View account.
- Click on Change Password.
- Then, you will have to enter your current password.
- Click on Sign-in.
- Now, click on Send code to verify your identity.
- You will receive a verification code in your registered email address and password.
- Enter the verification code in the field that asks you to do so.
- Click on Confirm.
- Click on Next.
- You will be able to change you Hotmail email password.
In case you have forgotten your current password, you will have to undertake the following steps:
- Open Outlook by clicking on the icon present on the Desktop screen.
- Click on Get Started.
- Enter you email address in the field that asks you to do so.
- Click on Add Account.
- Click on the Forgot my password link.
- Check the “I have forgotten my password” box.
- Click on Next.
- Now you will have to enter your verification code.
- Click on Account recovery option.
- Enter your email address or phone number which you have given while opening your account.
- Click on Send codes.
- Retrieve the code by either opening your recovery email account or from your mobile’s inbox.
- Enter the recovery code.
- Enter the new password.
- Click on Next when told to do so.
Change Email Password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com. To change Hotmail email password,
- Log in to your Hotmail account
- Click on your profile picture
- Select on View account
- Click on change password
- Enter your current password
- Click on Sign in and then you must verify your identity. For this click on the send code.
- Enter the code and you will get the code on your registered phone or mobile number or Email id.
- Click on verify.
- After verification first enter your old password and then enter your new password and click on confirm
- Your password of Hotmail has been changed and a confirmation email is also sent to your email
What constitutes a strong Hotmail Password?
It is very important to have and create a very strong and unidentified password to keep it safe from hackers and getting it being misused by others. It gives and provides safe surfing on any browser. To make it strong you should use numbers, alphabets and special characters. The
length of the password should be at least 8. It used be unique and should not use it somewhere else. As the hackers steals the username and the password from different different websites and use it on different websites. You should change you password in every 01 month.
If you are feeling like someone is spying you or having the access of your account without your permission or consent then on immediately basis you should change Hotmail email password. This will stop spreading your personal information to other and you can stop it from being misused.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to change Hotmail email password