Epson l220 paper jam error
Call at 800-864–4162
Epson l220 paper jam error is an error which occurs in the middle of working printer when you are
trying to print documents and it will suddenly stop functioning displaying error message on the screen
of your connected computer about the error that paper jam occurred kindly wait for sometime.
So we need to clear the jammed paper which has some precautions and styles of removing the jammed
paper in the Epson l220 paper jam error to be solved for successful functioning of Epson printer.
If paper becomes jammed the print light which is green in color goes off and the error light which is of
red color is lit indicating us that error has been occurred.
|Epson l220 paper jam error support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Epson l220 paper jam error support phone number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Epson l220 paper jam error support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Epson l220 paper jam error support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Epson l220 paper jam error support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Precautions to be followed while we clean the jammed paper :
Remove the jammed paper slowly.
Do not remove forcefully which might lead to further problems.
Pull the paper gently so that the whole paper comes out from the printer.
Make sure that paper type used is as same as paper type setting in printer driver.
There are certain ways like Jam C , Jam E , Jam F which is explained below :
Epson l220 paper jam error | For Jam C :
- Raise the scanner unit.
- Open cover C.
- Raise the two green levers of fuser unit to unlock it.
- Hold the guide up by holding the green tab and pull papers in a gently manner without any further
- Push down the two green levers of fuser unit.
- Close cover C
- Lower the scanner unit to original position.
Epson l220 paper jam error | For Jam E :
- open cover E.
- Gently pull the paper with careful way..-.
- Be careful not to tear the jammed paper.
- Close cover E.
Epson l220 paper jam error | For Jam F :
- Raise the cover unit.
- Open cover C , then raise the two green levers of fuser unit to unlock it.
- Open cover E then open cover F.
- gently pull out all the sheets which are jammed inside the printer in a way that there are no more
- papers inside the cover F.
- Then close the cover F first.
- Then close the cover E.
- Then push down the two green levers on the fuser unit then close cover C.
- Lower the scanner unit to the original position.
Epson l220 paper jam error | For JAM MP tray :
- Open the tray and remove the loaded paper.
- Gently pull out the papers from the product which caused trouble while printing of the document.
- Reload the paper and close the MP tray cover.
- Open cover A.
- Check all papers are removed.
- Close cover A.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Epson l220 paper jam error or call at 800-864-4162
You may also read : How to fix Eset error 1603?