Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Firefox Font Issue | Contact Support Number – 1-800-934-1090
|Firefox Font Issue Contact Support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Firefox Font Issue Contact Support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Firefox Font Issue Contact Support number Australia||0384004575|
|Firefox Font Issue Contact Support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Firefox Font Issue Contact Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Firefox, in itself, is a legacy that continues till today. It is considered to be a highly popular web browser which comes as a freeware and that has approximately 500 million people using it worldwide for interacting and surfing the Internet. It is quite advanced in its interface and is currently available for Linux, Windows, Mac, Handheld devices and is functional in more than 70 languages existing today.
Firefox has some unmatched features which includes faster loading of web pages. Since it has high focus on online security and privacy, it
gives the users a versatile platform to protect their personal information and activities that they undertake during their course of surfing Internet. I believe the best feature associated with Firefox is the extent to which it can be customized by the user, ranging from the way it looks to the way it functions. Despite having such a good interface, Firefox suffers from a few limitations also. Users across the globe have complained about the messing of Firefox with the different types of fonts entered in its interface. This is a major setback for Firefox and some steps can be taken to overcome this issue. Those stated as follows: –
- The very first step that you can try out for this problem is to try and disable the graphics hardware acceleration in the Firefox interface. Now you need to understand that this particular feature has been added recently so it still has a few downfalls. Keep that in consideration.
- For all the steps to have effective results, you would need to restart the Firefox application. In this case, first of all, save all your work you have been performing on your system. Be the unsaved work include your unsent emails or documents you might have edited. After saving all your work; follow the following steps: –
- Go on to select the menu button provided to your window and then select Options. This Options tab is available for Windows. In case you are using Mac or Linux; select Preferences.
- Now click on the General panel.
- A drop-down menu is displayed. Narrow down to the Performance tab and under it, uncheck both Use under Performance and uncheck Use recommended performance settings. Once you do this, additional settings will be displayed on your system.
- Next locate Use hardware acceleration and uncheck it as such.
- Lastly, I recommend you to restart Firefox after closing it completely and check if the problem still remains.
I hope this would help. You can also see Firefox Fonts Messed Up.