Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Firefox Fonts Messed up | Contact Support Number – 1-800-934-1090
|Firefox Fonts Messed up Contact Support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Firefox Fonts Messed up Contact Support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Firefox Fonts Messed up Contact Support number Australia||0384004575|
|Firefox Fonts Messed up Contact Support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Firefox Fonts Messed up Contact Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
As many of the online portals would suggest; Firefox is the highly popular free web browser that more than 500 million people worldwide are using to surf and interact with the Internet. It is free web browser that is currently available for Linux, Mac, Windows, handheld devices, and comes in more than 70 different languages.
People might still be using Internet Explorer and would be experiencing unresolved issues, but Firefox is much faster which means that you don’t waste time waiting for web pages to load. Being with a strong focus on online security and privacy, Firefox helps us to protect personal information and activities from exploited while we enjoy surfing the Internet.
The best feature I find in Firefox is of being the most customizable web browser. We can customize Firefox to have it look the way that we want, and function the way that we want. But as it is said, every coin has two faces so every utility that might make your life much easier in one way may create problems for you in other ways and Firefox is no exception. It is seen that Firefox messes with the fonts of the material entered in it. This is the major problem that users experience all over the world. So to curb thus problem, I bring you this article. Before beginning anything, you will have to restart the Firefox window again for the effect to take place. So
1) Save all your work first, be it your online documents or they might be the mails you were writing; anything that might be lost if not saved on the system. After this, follow these steps to curb the issues.
- Click the menu button and select Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac, Linux).
- Select the General panel.
- Under Performance, uncheck Use recommended performance settings. Additional settings will be displayed.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Close Firefox completely and then restart Firefox to see if the problem persists.
- Start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the <Shift> (Mac=Options) key, and then starting Firefox.
- A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).
I hope your problems would have resolved. You can also see how to Change Font Size On Computer .