Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
How to connect dell printer to wifi
|Dell support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Dell support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Dell support number Australia||0384004575|
|Dell support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Dell support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Dell is a multinational company based in the United States that designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic devices and computers. They have made a good name for themselves throughout the years owing to their excellent services and exquisite products that have made a good place in the market. Their name and reputation precede them as they are one of the leading companies in the field.
When it comes to their printers, the products are no less than others and are widely known and used. They have come up with various new unique and creative products and devices that have impressed the consumers majorly. With a wide range of alternatives and choices in the category of printers, one can take the best pick and they are ensured an impeccable deliverance that too at affordable prices.
However, now that one has already selected the product and got it, the next major worry that arises in the mind is that of connecting the printer to wifi.
One can easily find the answer to the question of how to connect a dell printer to wifi. Dell printers are accessible to get connected to various devices be it Mac, windows, etc.
However, before diving into the direct question of how to connect dell printer to wifi take care of the basic necessities.
- Make sure the printer has been unpacked properly and is placed away from direct sunlight.
- Connect all the cables and the main power plug. Check for any loose wires.
- Make sure the printer is in proximity to the router.
- Also, keep in the necessary information of the wireless network before initiating this process. Now that one is prepared with the basic steps, let us address the question– how to connect dell printer to wifi. how to connect dell printer to wifi ?It is necessary to connect the dell printer with the wifi for easier and convenient printing that takes lesser time and prints faster. To connect the dell printer with the wifi, one can follow any one of the approaches–
Control Panel method of how to connect dell printer to wifi ?
- Make sure that you are carrying the network credentials that is the name and the password beforehand.
- In the control panel, find the option of network and click on it.
- Once that is done, then click on the option of WLAN and then move ahead to find the option of Setup wizard.
- After the WLAN is visible, click on the on option.
- This will then prompt the printer to find all the possible networks and present it on the screen.
- Before this, make sure that your network is strong and not faulty as well as take care off all the wires of both the network and the printer being connected properly and tightly.
- Select your network from the list and then enter the credentials that are asked such as the password key.
- It will then process to get connected with the network and once the connection os processed and successful, it will display the same message on the control panel.
- After the connection is successful, the printer will then automatically print a connected page for the status of the wireless connection as a way of confirmation.
Once, the wifi is connected and it is confirmed, one can then move ahead to connect the printer with the devices and install the software necessary to initiate the printing.
Push Method of how to connect dell printer to wifi?
- The other easy to follow method is that of the push method of WPS through the control panel.
- For this method, the network needs to support the WPS.
- Just like the previous method, select the option of Wireless network and then through there the option of WPS.
- The setup wizard will then be initiated. It will then highlight a notification that will say press key on it, right then push the WPS or the loss button on the router after which press the upward button on the control panel. The printer will try to find the said network and automatically connect to it.
- And, just like the previous method, as soon as the printer gets connected to the network, it will highlight a notification with the connected status and then for confirmation automatically print a status page.Thus, with the methods listed above, one can easily find the solution to the question “How to connect dell printer to wifi” and can complete the process hassle–free. In case of any issues, one can reach out to a professional for their expertise however for the basic connection, one can easily solve their issue through these easy-to-follow approaches.
In case you are having any trouble regarding how to connect dell printer to wifi then feel free to comment below or you can contact us through our toll-free no given here.
Read the given article related to your query may prove useful for you :