How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account | Call at: 1-800-934-1090
|Recover Hacked Gmail Account Support phone number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Recover Hacked Gmail Account Support phone number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Recover Hacked Gmail Account Support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Recover Hacked Gmail Account Support phone number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Recover Hacked Gmail Account Support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
As the online portals suggests, it is a free email service put forward by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and get their desired material. It has a great interface to work with and provides an array of functions and utilities to its users for working with it. In spite of this, even Gmail accounts can be hacked and users have to go through a lot of trouble for searching to get their account back. Here I provide with the step by step procedure for recovering as well as securing your account.
Steps to recover hacked gmail account:
- You have to begin this procedure by opening up the Google account Login Page and then selecting the link which goes with the name of Need Help!
- The above link then directs you to the Account Recovery Page of Google. Next, go on to click on “I don’t know my password” option on the now opened web page. Now, enter your Gmail ID and select “Continue”.
- After you click “Continue”, a Captcha Form appears. The user is supposed to fill it and then select “Continue”. On the next page you are expected to enter the last password you remember and select “Continue”. Otherwise, select the “I don’t know” option.
- The next web page by Google offers you an option to reset your password. Although, it works only when you have forgotten your password and not when it’s hacked due to the fact the hacker might already have changed the details previously provided by you in case you try to recover the account. At last, you only have one option left to recover your account that is to utilize the feature of “Verify your identity”.
- Now initiating this feature, takes the user to the verification procedure of that particular account. This verification is done on the basis of the user answering a set of questions about that particular account.
A suggestion by the Google interface is to answer these questions as accurately as possible. This is due to the fact that the strength of the user’s answers will determine the possibility of recovering the account of the user. In case, you are not sure any answers: provide the most accurate answer for that particular question in accordance to your knowledge. In case you are unable to recover your account due to inappropriateness of your answers, Google will notify you about it. Anyhow, you can submit the form yet again with more appropriate answer.
Hope this was useful! You can also see: Gmail cannot receive email.