Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Have you recently bought HP Envy 4512? Don’t know about HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup? Don’t be concerned you will get your to answer here. In this article, we’ll be presenting simple steps you get to know HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup . So let’s get started.
Basic Setup of HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup
- Unbox the HP Envy 4512 printer from its packaging and connect all the peripheral cords to their respective places.
- Connect the power cord to the power socket and switch on the printer by pressing the Home button.You may hear some noise when the printer starts for the first time. It is totally normal and part of the initialization process.
- Once the home screen is showing, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now ask you to insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Take a look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the cartridges accordingly.
- Make sure that you have removed the protective tape, covering the cartridge contacts and ink nozzles.
- Ensure that the color on the locking levers matches the color displayed on cartridges.
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it so that it locks into its place.
- Use the same process to put in all the cartridges.
- A message will appear on the successful installation of cartridges. Click OK to continue.
- Now it’s time to print the alignment page. For this put a stack of papers in the paper tray of the printer.
- After the alignment page is printed, you need to scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- On successful page alignment, a message stating the same will appear on the control panel. Click OK to continue.
Users can now connect their printer to the computer. They can either go for wired option using the USB cable or wireless option.
Connecting To Computer Through USB
- First up, download the software by visiting www.123.hp.com/envy4512.
- You’ll be asked to select your printer model and OS type. Select accordingly.
- Run the Software
- Check Yes.
- Check send my wireless settings to my printer installing.
- Turn on the HP envy 4512 printer.
- Connect computer and printer by usb .
- The system will detect the printer.
- Your printer is now ready to use.
Connecting To the Computer Using WPS
- Note that for this method to work properly you’ll need to ensure that you have a router with a proper WPS Push button.
- Also you’ll have to make sure that both your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the software by visiting www.123.hp.com/envy4512
- Select the network type.
- Select Yes.
- Select send my wireless settings to my printer and begin installing.
- After finishing the installing press the WPS button on your printer.
- Now press the WPS button on your router.
- Once connected successfully, a message will be displayed on the control panel of the printer.
- Your printer is now successfully connected wirelessly to your computer.
Well, that’s all folks! We have reached the end of the article. By now you must have learnt how to set up your HP Envy 4512 Printer. If in case you’re dealing with any problems or have any queries, feel free to comment down below.
You can read these given articles will prove helpful to you :