Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Have you recently bought Hp envy 6055? Don’t know how to do HP Envy 6055 Printer setup ? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be presenting simple steps you can complete HP Envy 6055 Printer setup . So let’s get started.
Basic steps HP Envy 6055 Printer setup
Here you have to follow some simple steps for HP Envy 6055 Printer setup.
Unbox the printer and connect all the peripherals properly.
- Connect the power cable to an outlet and switch on the printer.
- Your printer may make some noise when it is turned on. It is totally normal and occurs during the initialization process.
- Load an A4 paper in the paper tray and adjust the paper width guides in it until they reach the edges of paper. Close the paper tray.
- Lift the cartridge cover and put in the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that you have removed the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and the ink nozzles. Also ensure that the colour on the locking lever matches the colour displayed on the ink cartridges.
- Slide in the cartridges slowly until they lock into place.
- Install both the cartridges.
- After successful installation of Ink Cartridges the HP envy 6055 printer will print an alignment page.
- You need to scan this page by putting it on the scanner.
- Once the alignment page is scanned a message stating alignment successful appears.
- Now you can connect your printer to a computer using wired or wireless methods.
Downloading the Drivers for HP envy 6055 Printer
Before you connect your computer to your HP envy 6055, we suggest downloading the latest drivers by visiting www.123.hp.com/setup6055 . The steps for the same are given below:
Visit the official website on the computer with which you wish to connect your printer.
- Ok, on the driver download page you’ll be asked to enter the Printer Model Number in the search box.
- The landing page will automatically detect the OS of your computer. However, you can change it too.
- According to your OS, the best drivers will be suggested to you. Usually, Windows 7 customers are recommended to download the HP Easy Start, and MacOS and Windows 10 running devices are recommended to use HP Smart.
- If none of the above options are appearing on your screen then go for full feature driver and download it.
You’ll need a WiFi router with a WPS push button for this method. Also, you’ll need to ensure that both your printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network. The steps to wirelessly connect your HP envy 6055 printer are given below:
Download the software by visiting www.123.hp.com/envy6055
- Select the network type.
- Select Yes.
- Select send my wireless settings to my printer and begin installing.
- After finishing the installing press the WPS button on your printer.
- Now press the WPS button on your router.
- Once connected successfully, a message will be displayed on the control panel of the printer.
- Your printer is now successfully connected wirelessly to your computer.
Well, that’s all folks! We have reached the end of the article. By now you must have learned how to solve your HP Envy 6055 Printer setup problem. If in case you’re dealing with any problems or have any queries, feel free to comment down below. And read other helpful articles below
And read other articles which might be helpful for you :