Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
HP LaserJet M15w WI-FI Setup
Hello there! Are you searching for HP LaserJet M15w WI-FI Setup? Own an HP LaserJet M15w printer? Don’t know how to do HP LaserJet M15w WI-FI Setup? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll present some simple steps you can take to set up your printer wirelessly. So let’s get started.
Basic Setup of HP LaserJet M15w printer
- Remove the HP LaserJet M15w from its box.
- Place it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the plastic coverings and packaging materials.
- Open the toner cartridge access door.
- Remove any plastic packaging from inside it
- Remove the cartridges from the printer. Also, remove the clips attached to it.
- Pull out the orange tape on the cartridge.
- Now carefully replace the toner cartridge back inside the printer.
- Lock the cartridge properly.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Pull the output paper tray.
- Load a stack of paper into the input tray after arranging it properly.
- Adjust the paper guides to lock the paper firmly.
- Now turn on your Hp LaserJet M15w printer.
Steps for connecting HP LaserJet M15w using WPS Method
WPS Method is one of the most common methods for connecting Printers wirelessly to a computer or a mobile. Before you start ensure that you have a WiFi Router and an active wireless network. Both the computer and the printer will need to be connected to the same network. Also make sure you have an internet connection. This will be necessary to download printer drivers and software.
Now that you’ve made sure that the above prerequisites are met, let’s start.
- Power ON your HP LaserJet M15w printer.
- If this is the first time you’ve turned on the printer then it might make some noise. This is totally normal as it is done during the initialization process.
- Connect all the required peripheral components.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and press and hold the wireless icon for a few seconds.
- Once the wireless light begins to blink, click on the WPS button on your WiFi router.
- The wireless light will stop blinking once the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Now it’s time to download the software. Visit 123.hp.com/laserjet on your computer.
- Download and install the software and connect your computer to HP LaserJet M15w printer.
- Your HP printer is now ready to print wirelessly.
Well that’s all folks! We have reached the end of the article, By now you must have learned how to set up your HP LaserJet M15w printer. If in case you’re dealing with any problems or have any queries, feel free to comment down below.
Read this article based on your queries :