Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Are you searching for steps for HP Laserjet Pro M148dw Wireless Setup? Own HP Laserjet Pro M148dw but don’t know how to do the wireless setup? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can take to set up the wireless connection in the HP laserjet pro mfp m148dw. So let’s get started. First of all, you need to install the printer software and drivers. You can use the installation CD that must have come along with the printer for this. If that’s not possible then you can download the file by visiting the official website of HP printers.
Before wirelessly connecting your printer make sure that you have a wireless network name and password. You need to ensure that your computer is already connected to that network. Also, make sure you have a USB cable for connecting your printer and computer.
HP Laserjet Pro M148dw Wireless Setup
In the steps given out below, we’ll be taking on a simple method for connecting your printer wirelessly to your computer. This method is known as WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) Method as it utilizes the use of the WPS push button.
- You’ll need a WiFi router and a WPA or WPA2 security encrypted wireless network. Your WiFi router must have a WPS push-button for this method to work successfully.
- Press the home button on the printer.
- Use the navigation arrows to select “WLAN Setup”.
- Press the left function.
- The WiFi light will start blinking, suggesting that it is searching for WiFi networks.
- Now press and hold the WPS push button on your WiFi router for at least 3 seconds.
- The light will stop blinking once the connection is made.
- After connection is established click OK to complete the configuration.
- Now install software for HP laserjet pro m148dw on your computer. The steps are given next.
Installing Software and Drivers for HP laserjet pro m148dw
- Start your computer and printer.
- Begin installing the software from the CD or from the official website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the drivers’ installation is complete on your computer, connect the USB cable from the printer.
- The installation Wizard will only move forward when it will detect the USB connection.
- Follow along the instructions mentioned in the Installation Wizard.
- At the end click on Finish and perform a test print to test out the functions of your printer.
Congratulations! Your HP Laserjet Pro M148dw Wireless Setup is completed. You can start your printing and scanning wirelessly without worrying about the hassles of wires. We hope you found this article helpful and informative.
Read this article will may help you regarding printer queries :