Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Are you searching for steps for HP Officejet 4635 Wireless Setup ? Own HP Officejet 4635 but don’t know how to do the wireless setup? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can easily solve HP Officejet 4635 Wireless Setup . So let’s get started.
Prerequisites for HP Officejet 4635 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you have taken HP Officejet 4635 out of the box and connected all the peripheral components.
- Make sure that you have a wireless home network and a WiFi router with a WPS button. Both the printer and the computer will need to be connected to the same wireless network.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection as it will be required to download and install the latest drivers and software.
- Ensure no USB or Ethernet cable is connected to between computer and printer.
Unbox the HP Officejet 4635 printers from its packaging and connect all the peripheral cords to their respective places.
- Connect the power cord to the power socket and switch on the printer by pressing the Home button.
- You may hear some noise when the printer starts for the first time. It is totally normal and part of the initialization process.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now ask you to insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Take a look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the cartridges accordingly.
- Make sure that you have removed the protective tape, covering the cartridge contacts and ink nozzles.
- Ensure that the color on the locking levers matches the color displayed on cartridges.
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it so that it locks into its place.
- Use the same process to put in all the cartridges.
- A message will appear on the successful installation of cartridges. Click OK to continue.
- Now it’s time to print the alignment page. For this put a stack of papers in the paper tray of the printer.
- After the alignment page is printed, you need to scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- On successful page alignment, a message stating the same will appear on the control panel. Click OK to continue.
WPS Method For Wireless Connection
- After the assignment page is printed you’ll be asked by which method you wish to connect your printer and computer. Select wireless connection.
- In the wireless connection select WPS Method.
- There are two sub-methods offered under WPS Method: Pin and Push methods.
- In WPS push method you’ll need to press your WiFi router’s WPS push button in order for the printer to connect to it.
- In the WPS Pin method, your printer will display a pin in its control panel.
- You’ll have to enter this pin in the router, to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Either way you can connect the printer wirelessly to your computer.
- If the printer connects successfully the WiFi light will stop blinking.
- Now you can avail wireless Printing services.
Congratulations! Your HP officejet 4635 Wireless Setup is completed. You can start your printing and scanning wirelessly without worrying about the hassles of wires. We hope you found this article helpful and informative. Thank you for reading till the end.
Read another given article below which may be prove helpful to you.