Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Are you searching for a guide for HP officejet pro 9025 Setup ? Own a HP officejet pro 9025 but don’t know how to do the setup? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can take to setup a wireless connection in HP officejet pro 9025. So let’s get started.
Basic HP Officejet pro 9025 Setup
- Unbox the HP officejet pro 9025 printer from its packaging and connect all the peripheral cords to their respective places.
- Connect the power cord to the power socket and switch on the printer by pressing the Home button.
- You may hear some noise when the printer starts for the first time. It is totally normal and part of the initialization process.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now ask you to insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Take a look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the cartridges accordingly.
- Make sure that you have removed the protective tape, covering the cartridge contacts and ink nozzles.
- Ensure that the color on the locking levers matches the color displayed on cartridges.
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it so that it locks into its place.
- Use the same process to put in all the cartridges.
- A message will appear on successful installation of cartridges. Click OK to continue.
- Now it’s time to print the alignment page. For this put a stack of papers in the paper tray of the printer.
- After the alignment page is printed, you need to scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- On successful page alignment a message stating the same will appear on the control panel. Click OK to continue.
- Now it’s time to connect it to the computer. You can use wireless or standard USB methods for this.
Connecting Printer to the Computer Using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect your printer to a wireless network and download the latest software and drivers by visiting 123.hp.com/setup9025.
- Switch on your computer and router. Connect to the network created by your router. Remove any USB cables already connected.
- In the printer’s control panel press the wireless icon and then select the setup icon. Choose wireless setup wizard.
- A list of all the available networks appears. Find your network and connect to it by entering its password.
- You have now wirelessly connected your printer and computer.
Congratulations! Your HP officejet pro 9025 Setup is completed. You can start your printing and scanning wirelessly without worrying about the hassles of wires. We hope you found this article helpful and informative. Thank you for reading till the end.
Setup guide for other HP products-