Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Hello there! Do you have HP Printer that’s showing printer failure 0x6100004a? Can’t get your HP printer to print anything because the error wouldn’t just go? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place for the solution to this problem. In this article we’ll be looking at simple steps you can take to troubleshoot your HP Printer and resolve the HP printer failure 0x6100004a. Let’s start!
Method 1: Clean the Printer [ HP printer failure 0x6100004a ]
A few users have reported that the HP printer failure 0x6100004a got fixed when they cleaned up the ink cartridge contacts and printer’s vents. So try doing that. Remove the cartridge and insert them one by one after cleaning their contacts. This could help pinpoint the exact cartridge causing the printing error. In case the error is still not resolved, move on to the next method.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to Update Drivers
Sometimes the hp printer failure 0x6100004a can be caused due to malfunctioning or outdated printer drivers. In the steps given below, we present a method by which users can check for updates to their printer drivers.
On your computer, go to the controls panel. It can be found by clicking on the start button. Then click on Device Manager.
- In the device manager click on Network Adapters. You’ll be presented with a list of networks. Right-click on the network you want to check.
- you can see your driver’s state. If you see the device is working properly, it shows that it works well.
- If your driver does not work well, click on Driver to see Drive details, also you can update driver, rollback driver, disable the driver or uninstall the driver.
Method 3: Reset your printer
Resetting the printer is one of the most common pieces of advice HP technicians give for resolving the 0x6100004a printer failure. It is a simple process that doesn’t require technical expertise. The steps are given below:
Turn the printer and wait until the startup sequence is completed.
- If you hear any noise, wait until the printer enters Idle mode and becomes silent before you continue with the next step.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of your printer (while your printer is turned on, but in idle mode). Once power has been cut off, remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- disconnecting the Power cord of your printer
- Wait for 60 seconds or more before plugging the power cord back into the wall outlet. Next, reconnect the power cord to the rear of your printer.
- Turn on your printer and wait until it’s finished with its initial warm-up period.
- Once your printer becomes silent and enters idle mode, try to print something and see if the issue is now resolved.
That’s all folks! We have reached the end of the article. We hope these steps help you fix HP printer failure 0x6100004a. If you have any queries, feel free to leave them in the comments box below.
Read other articles related to Hp printers :