Contact Internet Explorer Support Number: 800-864-4162
Internet Explorer, as active it is, isn’t an exemption to a few short emergence like the others in its field. I do not deny the abundant prospective it comprises of, but it isn’t that easy to get across it when you use it on daily basis. Users encounter numerous errors with it but a rather common error countered is “Internet Explorer Error 104”. Although the masses would be more interested in resolving the issue.
|Internet Explorer support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Internet Explorer support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Internet Explorer support number Australia||0384004575|
|Internet Explorer support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Internet Explorer support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Symptoms of Internet Explorer Error 104:
- The monitor displays “Internet Explorer Error 104” and suddenly your current or active window crashes.
- Your system frequently gets disturbed with Internet Explorer Error 104 when running the same program.
- The system works very slowly, giving very less or no response to repeated mouse or keyboard input.
- The system completely “stops” for a few seconds time and again.
Now since we know the symptoms of the issue, it would be really helpful if we understand the
Causes of the Internet Explorer Error 104:
You might have downloaded a corrupt version of Internet Explorer software or the installation process was interrupted or was incomplete.
- Next cause for the Internet Explorer can be the introduction of virus or malware that may have corrupted your Windows System files or Internet Explorer related program files.
- Yet another cause can be mistaken deletion of Internet Explorer– related files
With that understood, let’s now head down to how to resolve or fix the Internet Explorer Error 104.
(Readers should note that the below given steps are most commonly used to counter this issue)
- First of all, you need to repair the registry entries associated with Internet Explorer Error 104. I would recommend using a registry cleaner such as Win Thruster to scan and repair any Internet Explorer Error 104 – related registry problems against manually editing the windows registry because that involves high risk of your system’s dysfunction and irreversible damage to operating systems.
- There are quite high chances that the error could be a result of malware in your system. So the next step would be to conduct a full-malware scan of the system. If your system is devoid of any malware protection program, I recommend downloading Semisoft Antivirus Malware.
- Next step is to clean your system and make it free from the junk in it. For this purpose, you may use Disk Cleanup (clean manager) tool which is in-built in the system.
- The Internet Explorer Error 104 could be a result of corrupt or rather out dated device drivers of your system. So, it’s best that you update your PC device drivers. For this purpose, I recommend you all to use driver update tool such as Driver Doc so that the otherwise time consuming and complex task becomes easier.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Internet Explorer Error 104
You may be interested to read: How to resolve Facebook Error 2