Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Error: Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10
Description: Lexmark Printer not connecting with Windows 10
Contact Support: 1-800-934-1090
|Lexmark Printer support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Lexmark Printer support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Lexmark Printer support number Australia||0384004575|
|Lexmark Printer support telephone number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Lexmark Printer Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Lexmark printers are one of the most sought-after brands when it comes to people taking out a hard copy of their documents. To provide the users with an engaging experience, the hardware of the printer is bundled with sophisticated software. But sometimes, Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10. It can be due to many reasons.
This software is in the form of drivers. Users often experience troubles with the drivers and the issue renders the device useless.
Several users have been finding difficulties while trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows. The problem arises as the Operating System tries to delete any incompatible apps or software.
Troubleshoot for Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10:
There are various troubleshooting techniques for Lexmark printer not working with Windows 10, one can use to deal with use, some of them have been mentioned below:
1. Manual Updating of Driver:
A driver is the backhand of any hardware. To function properly, the Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10 requires the driver to provide instructions and a medium to interact with the user. When the user updates the OS of the system, many programs get corrupted or broken in the process; hence the driver software on the computer is not able to function properly.
How To Manually Update your software:
- Go to “My Computer” option on your desktop and right-click on it.
- Go to “Device Manager” and select your printer from the different drivers.
- The drivers with any problems associated with it will have a yellow mark on it.
- Right-click on the printer and select the “Update Driver Software”.
- It will prompt you whether you need to download the appropriate driver from the Internet or select the driver files from the computer itself.
2. Using Windows Update to downloading different drivers:
The Windows Update section of the OS can also help you to download the driver software that you need.
- Click on the “Start” button and switch to the “Settings” tab.”
- Once the settings window is open, navigate to the “Update and Security” tab.
- Select the option of “Windows Update” from the options.
- Once you click on the button, the OS takes a couple of minutes depending on your Internet speed as it finds the appropriate updates of your drivers.
- Sometimes it happens that a new driver is not available for your device. In that case, the user should go back and use the previous method.
3. Using third-party software:
The manual updating of a driver can be hectic and it can take a lot of time to do it. Windows Update might not be able to find a suitable driver for your printer. In that case, one should use third-party software automatically update your driver to make the printer functioning again. There are many third party software which looks for an update continuously and downloads and install it without any hassles. These are user-friendly & comprehensible and helps in resolving Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10.
4. Contacting Lexmark Customer Support:
If any of the above methods do not bear fruits, the last option is to contact the Lexmark customer support center and get advice from them on how to troubleshoot the problem Lexmark Printer not working with Windows 10. Moreover, in the case of any other complications that may arise the user should contact the support center and get help from them.