On the off chance that your Lexmark printer won’t print because it unable to conduct the printing process, you might experience one of a few issues stated below. On the chance that your Personal Computer’s print spooler help isn’t serving effectively or have not been started then you must know that your Lexmark print won’t print because it won’t get print processes done. The printer may require control cycled to get out the print data or the paper might be stuck inside your Lexmark printer.
Symptoms for Lexmark Printer Won’t responding to Print Requests
When trying to print, lexmark printer not communicating with computer, you get “Communication Not Available” or “Document Failed to Print” failure messages or at times no information at all.
|Lexmark Printer support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Lexmark Printer support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Lexmark Printer support number Australia||0384004575|
|Lexmark Printer support telephone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Lexmark Printer Support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Solutions for Lexmark Printer No Longer Responding to Print Requests
It is essential to distinguish between “communication failure” and “Print failure”
When you have settled the network communication to your Lexmark printer then follow the steps stated below:
1. Explore the ‘Ports’ driver tab
When you have not acted so then, try printing the Network Settings Page. Do not forget to have a look at the User’s Guide in case you are unfamiliar with this method.
Now, open the folder ‘Printers’ or Printer and Faxes’ to find your printer thing.
To perform this:
- For Windows XP users, click on Start go to Settings and then to Printer and Faxes. You can also go for other way starting from Start to the Control Panel and then to Printers and Faxes.
- For Windows Vista users, click on Start to go to Control Panel and then Hardware and Sound and explore for Printers.
- Then, on the printer icon right-click and then from the drop-down menu choose Properties.
- At last, click on the tab named ‘Ports’
2. Selection of the ‘Printer Port’
Since the port ties, the software driver of the printer to the server of the printer, (INA, NIC, wireless network adapter or network adapter) incorrect configuration and also the improper selection of the printer port will happen as a print failure and Lexmark printer won’t print.
Conceivable improper port situations include:
- Incorrect port determination.
- The primary port isn’t at first quickly noticeable.
- The primary port has been erased.
- The printer has gotten another DHCP-administered IP address, which executes the current port impotent.
- The Hostname used to make the primary port has been replaced.
- The duplicate IP address is producing system traffic impacts
3. Updating the lexmark printer drivers
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel.
- In the search box of the Control Panel, type “Computer Management”. Then, Double-click on the appearing icon.
- Click on ‘Services’ then Click on ‘Print Spooler’. To restart your spooler assistances click on ‘Restart’. Do your print job repeatedly to detect if this corrected the error.
- Unplugging your Lexmark printer and disconnecting the interface cable will help in this case. To make sure no page is held within the device, open your Lexmark printer. Let the printer be powered down for almost 30 seconds and then you can reconnect it. Do a print job to Lexmark to comprehend if the query is settled.
If you are facing problem in performing these activities and still your Lexmark printer won’t print, we provide you support to all types of problems listed below : Call Us 800-864-4162
lexmark printer won’t print or it print from wrong tray
lexmark printer won’t print without color ink and black ink
lexmark printer won’t print in color or print in pink color
lexmark printer will not print black
lexmark printer won’t stop printing and prints extra blank page
Lexmark 2600 printer won’t print
lexmark printer won’t print duplex
Call us for the any related issue 800-864-4162