Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Malwarebytes is the best antivirus, it protects the system from various new virus. But sometimes, people get issues with it, They get error messages like ‘Unable to connect to service’ error on my computer. To get rid of the issue that is Malwarebytes cannot connect to service, Malwarebytes tech support has listed steps to resolve issues like Malwarebytes cannot connect to service.
|Malwarebytes support phone number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Malwarebytes support phone number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Malwarebytes support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Malwarebytes support phone number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Malwarebytes support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Simple Steps to resolve Malwarebytes cannot connect to service
Step 1- Unable to connect to service means that the Malwarebytes cannot connect to service. The first step to take in this situation is to restart the software and reboot Windows afterwards.
Step 2- Change the service status.
- Press the windows button and type in “services.msc”.
- In the following menu, select “Services”.
- Click the “Name” column in the services screen.
- Scroll down to the “Malwarebytes”, and double-click to view its properties.
Make sure that the “Startup type” setting is on “Automatic”; if not, change it from the drop-down menu.
- Check the “Service Status” next and if it says “Stopped”, click the “Run” button to change it to “Running”. Launch Malwarebytes next.
- Reboot the computer next.
- Run MalwareBytes again to make sure it’s running smoothly.
Sometimes, Windows won’t allow you to modify certain services if they are protected, or if you don’t have the appropriate access rights, or if the service itself is corrupted, or if a part of Windows is corrupted – or there may be another reason. Also, sometimes, error messages and the inability to modify the programs’ services can be fixed by simply reinstalling the program.
Step 3- Reinstall Malwarebytes
- Press the Windows button and then type ‘programs and features’.
- Then go to “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Next, scroll down to Malwarebytes Anti malware, and then right-click it.
- Now select “uninstall” to uninstall the program and then restart your computer.
- Next, download Malwarebytes Anti malware (free) from the Internet and install it.
Step 4- Deactivate the Premium version.
Instead of using the Premium version which runs a real-time scan which ends up slowing the system down, run the free version manually once a month to scan the entire system – this will give you the same protection without slowing down the system. Most of the time, antivirus protection will detect the majority of threats thereby keeping the system secure while letting it run smoothly.
To run the free version of Malwarebytes:
- Open the Malwarebytes screen.
- Select the “Settings” tab in the left corner of the screen.
- Click the “My Account” tab at the top.
- On the “My Account” drop-down menu, click the option to “De-activate license”; this will run the software in the free version of it.
- Restart the computer and run a scan to make sure the software is running smoothly.
Step 4- Run your computer in ‘safe mode’.
- If you use Windows versions older than Windows 10, you can enter Safe Mode via Networking by simply pressing F2 or F8 buttons.
- In Windows 10, the easiest way to enter safe mode is by using the System Configuration tool.
Follow the given below steps to enter safe mode in Windows 10-
- Press the Windows button and type ‘run’.
- Type ‘msconfig’ in the run dialogue box.
- Go to the Boot section and mark the Safe boot option.
- Restarting your computer and continue working in the safe mode. Simply unmark the Safe boot option to exit safe mode.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Malwarebytes cannot connect to service
You may also see:
- How to fix Malwarebytes error code 403
- How to resolve Malwarebytes error 5 access denied
- How to resolve Malwarebytes error e06d7363
- How to resolve Malwarebytes Error 383
- Internet not working after malwarebytes
- Malwarebytes can’t open
- Requested Resource is in use Error
- How to reinstall Malwarebytes Premium
- Malwarebytes support number
- Malwarebytes Tech Support Number
- MALWAREBYTES NOT UPDATING
- Malwarebytes not opening
- Malwarebytes real time protection layers turned off
- Malwarebytes premium live chat