Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Netgear access control Customer Service Number
Netgear is one of the best companies in the world when it comes to providers of network devices and services. This American networking company has been delivering some of the best products all over the world. Netgear products are so designed so as to accustom to the need of different users located in different geographic regions. If you haven’t used Netgear products as yet then you should make it a point to try your hands on it.
|Netgear Customer Service Centre number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Netgear Customer Service Centre number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Netgear Customer Service Centre number Australia||0384004575|
|Netgear Customer Service Centre number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Netgear Customer Service Centre number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Here we will be telling you about configuring Netgear access control. First of all, you need to secure your network with the help of a password. Now, you can alter the restrictions on devices for accessing the network. In order to configure the access control, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect your computer to the LAN port of the router.
- Now you need to enter the router IP address in the web browser. You can enter either of the following IP address:
- You will be asked to assign the username and password. By default, admin and password are the username and password. Make sure that you do change the username and password for the first time for security reasons.
- In the main menu, you need to click on Advanced option in which you need to select Wireless Settings.
- After this, you need to select the Setup Access List option in order to open Wireless Card Access List.
- In case your desired device that you want to add shows up then you can simply select it and click Add. If not, then, first of all, you need to search it manually then when the device is found you need to select it and then click Add
- On clicking Add, you will be asked to fill in a name for the computer in the field named Device Name and then you need to mention MAC address of the computer in the field requiring MAC address. Now click Add.
- Now repeat the steps until and unless you have added all the devices in the list.
- After completing the above steps, click on Turn Access Control On.
- Finally, click Apply.
Now all your settings will be saved and only those devices which you have approved will have the permission to access the network and the rest of the devices will be denied the access. The steps are simple and you can easily configure the Access Control following the above-mentioned steps. In case you are finding it difficult to configure the Access Control then you can seek technical help from online customer support at the official site of Netgear. You can contact the technical staff by way of toll-free numbers and also by way of emails or live chats. All your issues will be seriously dealt with and you will be provided with an appropriate solution that can solve your issue.