Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104 | Contact Support – 800-864-4162
Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104 is an antivirus error which has to be solved because antivirus is a keen for system to be protected from virus as now a days where we are living in cyber world where any thing can happen in a few seconds so we need to solve this error. This error leaves a message when we come across this error as follows
|Norton Antivirus support phone number USA||800-864-4162|
|Norton Antivirus support phone number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Norton Antivirus support phone number Australia||0384004575|
|Norton Antivirus support phone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Norton Antivirus support phone number New Zealand||800-449-076|
ERROR DESCRIPTION : Won’t open.
Symptoms of Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104:
First we need to understand the symptoms of this error and which are given below :
- It crashes the active program window.
- Windows will respond slowly when any input is given either by keyboard or mouse.
- Your system will periodically freezes for few seconds at a time which is nothing but hanging of system.
So basically this error occurs in platforms like Windows 10, 8 , 7 , Vista , XP and 2000.
Why Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104 caused?
The error can be caused by any reasons which are given below :
- when the installation is incomplete due to many reasons.
- Access control permissions during changing of install or uninstall the software.
- Presence of any malware or virus in files or software which causes further damage.
- Network connectivity.
- Windows adaptability.
- Memory issue.
This is a runtime error which is caused by many reasons so we need to take care that we solve the errors as soon as the error is seen in our system so be proactive which is better and we have many methods to solve this error.
Solution to Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104:
- Repair the issues related to registry which is access issues
- Conduct scanning of PC frequently as possible you can.
- Update the anti virus software to date.
- Update the device drivers as well
- Utilize windows System Restore to undo Recent System changes
- Uninstall the previous software and reinstall the new anti virus Norton software
- Run Windows System File Checker (“S-f- c / Scan now”)
- Install all available window updates.
- Perform a clean installation of windows.
- Make sure that there is proper network connectivity while downloading or updating the software
- Use the software which will meet the system requirements.
- Delete all the misplaced files or unwanted files from the system.
The above steps are difficult and they are time consuming so we suggest all the users to proceed in a ascending order which saves time and the error is solved quickly which is most important and we work smartly than hard-work.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton 360 Error 8504 and 104
You can also see Norton Error 3039.