Norton Error 3048 3 is an antivirus error which has to be solved because antivirus is a keen for system to be protected from virus as now a days where we are living in cyber world where any thing can happen in a few seconds so we need to solve this error.
Norton Error 3048 3 | Contact Norton Support @ 800-864-4162
|Norton Error 3048 3 Support Number United States of America||800-864-4162|
|Norton Error 3048 3 Support Number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Norton Error 3048 3 Support Number Australia||0384004575|
|Norton Error 3048 3 Support Number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Norton Error 3048 3 Support Number New Zealand||800-449-076|
First we need to understand the symptoms of this error and which are given below :
- It crashes the active program window.
- Windows will respond slowly when any input is given either by keyboard or mouse.
- Your system will periodically freezes for few seconds at a time which is nothing but hanging of system.
- So basically this error occurs in platforms like Windows 10, 8 , 7 , Vista .
The Norton Error 3048 3 can be caused by any reasons which are given below :
- When the installation is incomplete due to many reasons.
- Access control permissions during changing of install or uninstall the software.
- Presence of any malware or virus in files or software which causes further damage.
- Network connectivity.
- Windows adaptability.
- Memory issue.
This is a run time error which is caused by many reasons so we need to take care that we solve the errors
as soon as the error is seen in our system so be proactive which is better and we have many methods to
solve this error. This might occur during windows startup or shut down so we need to be precise when
this error occurs and it has to be solved.
Solution to the Norton 3048 3 error:
- Repair the issues related to registry which is access issues.
- Conduct scanning of PC frequently as possible you can.
- Update the anti virus software to date.
- Update the device drivers as well
- Utilize windows System Restore to undo Recent System changes
- Uninstall the previous software and reinstall the new anti virus Norton software\Run Windows System File Checker (“S-f- c / Scan now”).
- Install all available window updates.
- Perform a clean installation of windows.
- Make sure that there is proper network connectivity while downloading or updating the software
- Use the software which will meet the system requirements.
- Delete all the misplaced files or unwanted files from the system.
There is a recommendation for all the users to scan their system frequently with their updated software
of anti virus. The above steps are difficult and they are time consuming so we suggest all the users to proceed in a
ascending order which saves time and the error is solved quickly which is most important and we work
smartly than hard-work. Even if above steps do not solve the error then contact Norton customer support team to solve the error permanently.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to resolve Norton Error 3048 3
You may also interested to read: Norton Error 8504 and 101