Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Microsoft outlook error 0x800ccc0f
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. There are certain Outlook errors people face in general such as Outlook error 0x800ccc0f, error 3219, Outlook error 3253. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing. It can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules.
Outlook is commonly used now days for email exchange and also for web browsing, note taking, etc. It often happens that one fine day the system that was working all well, suddenly brings up an outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Such unexpected errors can be nightmares to the users. Especially when one doesn’t know the technical knowhow of the error, the problem becomes even more nightmarish. Such situations can be quite frustrating when you have a lot of pending work and errors like outlook error 0x800ccc0f appear.
Outlook error 0x800ccc0f occurs when you send or receive an email message through Outlook or Outlook Express. While using Outlook, if the SMTP-based email send / receive operation fails, you might see the following message:
“Sending / Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F): The connection to the server was interrupted”
Reasons for outlook error 0x800ccc0f :
The most common causes for outlook error 0x800ccc0f are problems with Internet connectivity and account settings configured incorrectly in Outlook or Outlook Express.
Following are some of the causes-
- Slow Internet connection or connectivity issues with the Exchange server
- Firewall blocking MS Outlook outgoing and incoming messages
- Incorrect Outlook profile settings or corrupted Outlook profile
- Technical issue with the server settings
- OST file corruption
- This issue may occur if the message is larger than the message size limit of the SMTP connection. The receiving server will usually generate a 552 error. Other email clients check the maximum length permitted before sending
- This problem may also occur if you have an antivirus e-mail protection utility enabled, which checks the mail as it comes in from your Post Office Protocol (POP) server.
Possible Solutions for Outlook error 0x800ccc0f:
- To resolve this problem, disable the antivirus e-mail protection utility as well as the Windows Firewall, to disable the Windows Firewall.
- Check whether your Outlook settings are set properly.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet
- Make sure that your Outlook email account settings are correct
- Delete suspicious email messages from your mailbox
- Check your antivirus manufacturer’s website for additional suggestions Configure your firewall software to enable Outlook to access the Internet
- Repair your Outlook or Outlook Express
You can also try:
(For Outlook Only)
- Make sure that your email profile works correctly (Outlook only)
- Start Outlook in safe mode (Outlook only)
- Run the Inbox Repair Tool to repair your .pst file (Outlook only)
- Clean up email messages that are stuck in your Outbox (Outlook only)
Unable to solve the outlook error 0x800ccc0f ? It is not necessary that the above given solutions to fix Outlook 0x800ccc0f error will certainly work. It is also seen that corrupt & damage part of Outlook Data File is the core reason behind number of errors in Microsoft Outlook.
But don’t worry. Our team of professionals and technical experts is ever-ready to help you solve the outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
Solving technical errors can be tedious and frustrating especially if one does not have the technical know-how of the issue. At such times it is always advisable to consult, trained technical experts to solve such errors. Feel free to contact us and we’ll be at your service.