Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
|Outlook support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Outlook support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Outlook support number Australia||0384004575|
|Outlook support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Outlook support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Outlook error 3253 error message is showing
The outlook error 3253 is one of the most frequently occurred errors. Error 3253 occurs when the server fails to establish a connection. This causes a problem in sending or receiving the mails. This error occurs suddenly without providing any prior warning, leaving the user shocked and helpless about the situation. People mostly experience the Outlook error 3253 by updating to outlook 2016 currently because of which the user is unable to receive or send the emails. Such error occurs usually because a desired operation has failed. When you have an error in Windows whether it’s Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista — it may be critical and cause your programs to freeze and crash or it may be seemingly harmless yet annoying. Left unchecked, your system will become increasingly unstable, run more slowly and crash more frequently. You may be left unable to run programs at all.
Possible reasons of Outlook error 3253
The Error 3253 Occurs at the Time of Failure of the Connection to the Server which creates a Problem to Users who are Sending Emails. The possible reasons for the occurrence of the error are:
- Large size of the sent email folder
- Incorrect information for the setup of Outlook account to Internet email account
- Outlook for the Mac system gets corrupted
- Windows Update/Upgrade
- After updating Microsoft Office
- Proxy Issues
- ISP connection
- Improper shutdown or restart of the system
You may face following Symptoms in Outlook error 3253:
- Receiving messages is fine, for hours at a time; the person cannot send the email.
- It displays an error message as connection to the server failed or dropped.
- It restricts mac outlook user from sending the emails, but user may be able to receive messages.
- Outlook Freezing or Hanging Problems.
- Outlook Crashing Problems or Crashes When you start it.
- Outlook Stops Responding.
The exact Outlook error 3253 may look something like this:
- Unexpected error has occurred.
- The operation timed out while waiting for a response from the receiving server.
- Cannot connect to the server. Verify your network connection or modem
The procedures necessary to correct Windows errors vary from one case to another. User could try resolving the problem or DIY method to fix Windows errors. This requires that the user research the exact error message that’s listed on the error pop-up window. But what if it’s a virus causing this Windows error? Or what if your search doesn’t turn up any fixes? If you manage to find the fix, it’s something best done by professional technicians or a professional Windows Repair program.
If you are facing such a problem and you are unable to fix Outlook error 3253 on your own don’t worry you can make a call at the toll free number. The experts will help you resolve all such issues that you are facing.