Pogo games run inside your application and rely on your computer system, browser version, and software system updates (Java and Flash) to run properly. Pogo scrabble won’t load if something isn’t updated or doesn’t work along, you’ll see that your pogo scrabble won’t load, crashes mid-game, runs slow, or different problems. This guide walks you through the steps to resolve the most common causes of game problems on Pogo.
|Pogo support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Pogo number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Pogo support number Australia||0384004575|
|Pogo support telephone number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Pogo number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Simple steps to solve Pogo Scrabble Won’t Load problem:
STEP 1: CHECK YOUR COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE
- Use Pogo’s Compatibility Scan tool to quickly establish the most common problems. The Compatibility Scan guide walks you throough scanning your pc and provides the solutions for any errors that the scan finds.
- After troubleshooting the errors, always run the scan once more to see if the errors are gone.
- If the scan doesn’t show any errors or if you followed the steps however still see errors, continue with the following steps.
STEP 2: CHECK IF YOUR POGO SCRABBLE WON’T LOAD WITHOUT JAVA OR FLASH
- First, you’ll want to know if your game runs on Java or Flash. you’ll simply check by reviewing the lists of Java and Flash games on Pogo.
- For crashing problems or pogo scrabble won’t load with Java, follow the steps found in our Java guide.
- You should conjointly clear your browser cache.
- For crashing problems or with Pogo scrabble won’t load with Flash, follow the steps found in our Flash guide.
- You should also clear your browser cache.
STILL POGO SCRABBLE WON’T LOAD ?
- If still your pogo scrabble won’t load and you want to play your Pogo games, attempt these different resources:
- If the game has loaded however you can’t see the complete game screen, check your resolution settings.
- If you’re using Windows 8, you will not be able to play some Pogo games (based on Java) from the start screen. Switch to the Desktop screen.
- Playing with a firewall or proxy server could cause loading problems, however, you’ll configure your settings to avoid this.
- Pop-up blockers can also be a problem when taking part in certain games.
Pogo scrabble won’t load using internet explorer (just sits on the yellow “loading” screen). Scrabble works fine using Chrome.
Whenever some games aren’t loading, you’ll try the subsequent steps.
Solution 1 – Set the friends Panel to ‘Show Friends’
- The first issue you might wish to check is that the ‘Friends Panel’.
- If your game doesn’t appear to load and your ‘Friends Panel’ is about to hidden, then, set it to ‘Show Friends.’
Solution 2 – Refreshing the page
- Try is to refresh the page.
- It’s an easy step, go to Pogo.com and right-click on the left (in the blue part of the page) and select reload.
- Wait a few minutes and your game should then load.
Solution 3 – Clearing the cache content
- Go to pogo.com and click on on the game you’d like to play.
- Then press control key +F5 in your keyboard.
Why? This may reload the page by clearing the cache content within the browser.
Solution 4 – Sign out fully and sign back in
- If you were inactive on Pogo for a moment, simply sign out and sign back in, to load your game and start playing again.
Solution 5 – Open the game in a new window
- Right-click on the play button and choose ‘Open link in a very new window’ – we recommend opening multiple windows even.
Solution 6 -Why pogo scrabble won’t load on Google Chrome ?
- If you’re using Google Chrome version 59+ you’ll need to enable Flash by clicking on the puzzle icon on the address bar (this will seem after you are starting a Flash game) and choose the choice to “Run all plugins this time”.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding the issue Pogo Scrabble Won’t Load