Error: Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30
Description: Not able to print Pdf in Windows 7, 8, XP, vista
Contact: Quicken Tech Support
|Quicken Error support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Quicken Error support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Quicken Error support number Australia||0384004575|
|Quicken Error support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Quicken Error support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
The Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30 can occur if you try to print a quicken help file to pdf and when you export a quicken report to a spreadsheet program or word processing and then try to print to a PDF from there. Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30 occur due to that somehow the printer drive in the printers folder is not properly installed. Try to uninstall and Reinstall driver and software to try to resolve the Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30.
The Quicken printer works within quicken itself. Print quicken reports to a pdf file from within the program only to avoid these issues. Make sure that the application has not been set to Run as Administrator . The Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30 may also occur in case you are using the Run as Administrator.
- Select properties by right clicking the Quicken icon.
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Un-select the box next to Run as Administrator.
- Select OK.
- By double clicking on the icon run Quicken again.
When you are trying to print to PDF, the quicken program may appear to freeze or error message may appear: “ Printer not active”. Check if the Quicken PDF printer is installed. Follow below steps to check:
- Select the Start button.
- Click on Control Panel then click on Devices and Printers.
- Check if the Quicken PDF printer is listed or not in the Devices and Printer category.
- In case not follow below steps to install the Quicken PDF printer:
Install the Quicken PDF printer
- Make sure you are logged in as a user with administrative rights.
- Right click on Start button and click on Explorer.
- Browse c:\Program files or program files (x86)\ Quicken \PDFDrv.
- Double click RestorepdfDeriver.bat, and wait for installation to finish.
- Try to print to PDF in Quicken.
Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30 could be due to PDF driver not found. This Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30 occurs if PDF printer driver was not installed properly or driver is not compatible with your operating system. Follow below steps to resolve the Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30:
- Log in as an administrator to your device. In case you are unable to do so contact your system administrator for assistance.
- Right click on the Start button > Explorer.
- Locate Quicken File in your system. Quicken folder is installed in c:\Program files \Quicken\. by default.
- Select and open the PDFdrv Folder.
- Double click on the install.exe file.
- Locate the C:\Windows\System32\wbem folder in Windows explorer.
- Click on framedyn.dll file.
- Click on the Edit menu and then copy.
- Select and open the C:\Windows\system32 folder. Click back to go to the System32 folder as should still be in the wbem folder at this point.
- Click on Edit menu and then paste to copy the framedyn.dll file in to the system32 folder.
- Locate and open c:\program files\ Quicken\PDFdrv folder in Windows explorer.
- Double click on the RestorePDFdrv.bat file.
- Open Quicken and print to a pdf file to verify that the functionality works.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Quicken pdf printer not activated error code 30
You may also see:
- Quickbooks Error 13944
- Quickbooks Error 102
- Quickbooks Tech Support Number
- Quickbooks error h202
- Unable to send Email from Quickbooks
- Quickbooks payroll support phone number
- Quickbooks error 15271 support number
- www.quickbooks.com Error 1603 support
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 6190
- How to resolve Quickbooks error code 80029c4a