Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Bitdefender threat scanner error is occurred due to corrupted file of Spybot. The issue typically appears while shutting down the device. The cause of this issue is that usually one of its dll files get corrupted. The might get resolved by removing all the traces of Spybot search and destroy.
|Bitdefender support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Bitdefender Error support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Bitdefender Error support number Australia||0384004575|
|Bitdefender Error support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Bitdefender Error support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How does Bitdefender threat scanner error occurs?
A file containing error details has been created due to which a error has occurred in Bitdefender threat scanner. To fix the issue try to remove Bitdefender threat scanner from windows 10 by clicking on control panel on your system and double click on add/ remove programs. Find Bitdefender and remove it.
How to remove Bitdefender threat scanner from windows 10?
To resolve the issue follow the steps below :
How to fix corrupted files?
- On the bottom left corner of your screen, press start and select File explorer.
- For windows 7, select start and click computer or my computer.
- On the address bar located on the top of the screen, type “C:\ program files (x86)\ Spybot – search & destroy 2 .
- Search the file named as SDAV.Dll and download the same.
- Locate the downloaded file once the download is finished.
- Right click on the selected file and select copy.
- By repeating point 3, go to the Spybot – search and destroy 2 folder.
- Right click on the screen and select paste in the Spybot – search and destroy 2 folder.
- Check the size of the file by doing right click on the file name and selecting properties, if the file is already present.
- After you select paste, select “replace the file in the destination”.
How to run patch?
Bitdefender has a patch to fix the issue, since it is a known issue.
Find out the version of your operating system. To find out the version follow the steps below:
Check operating system version through Winver:
- Press and hold Window key+R.
- Type winver in the run dialog and press enter.
- An About Windows dialog will open up on the screen from where you can see the Build # and the exact version of your windows.
Check operating system version through system window:
- Press windows key and press pause/ break button.
- In case pause/ break button is not present on your keyboard, then use the pause button.
- A system dialog will open, where you can see the exact version of your windows.
Once you have figured out the version of your Operating system, download and run the patch corresponding to to your operating system architecture.
How to reinstall & remove Bitdefender threat scanner from windows 10 ?
Follow the steps to reinstall and remove Bitdefender threat scanner from windows 10:
- Download Bitdefender removal tool.
- Run the file, execute it and remove the Bitdefender.
- Post removal re-download the Bitdefender and install it.
In case the issue still persists, you are strongly recommended to send the file to the developer of the application for further investigation of the issue. You may also contact the technical support team of Bitdefender and get instant help.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to remove Bitdefender threat scanner from windows 10
You may also see:
- Bitdefender support number
- Bitdefender rescue mode not working
- Bitdefender cannot be successfully uninstalled
- Bitdefender wallet not working
- Bitdefender Helpdesk phone Number