Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Permanent solution to issue “Chrome browser is not showing images”
Google Chrome tollfree support number
|Chrome support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Chrome support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Chrome support number Australia||0384004575|
|Chrome support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Chrome support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
When it comes to speed then no other internet browser is faster than Google Chrome. The ease of accessibility, high speed internet, interactive features and its compatibility are some of the main features of Google Chrome that make it to surpass other rival internet browser. Google chrome is one the easiest internet browsers to use.
Some quick tips if Chrome browser is not showing images
Sometimes you might find some technical faults while using Chrome. The issues can be small or even big. Chrome browser is not showing images is one such minor issue that troubles a lot of users. What happens is when users open any website on Chrome, some images are not able to load in Chrome. If you are also facing the same issue then you need to do the following:
- Try out incognito mode: Accessing sites in Incognito mode wouldn’t let Chrome keep a track of your visiting the websites. You can turn on the incognito mode by clicking on the 3 dots on the top right corner and in the menu click on the option “New Incognito Window”. You can press the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+N.
- Clear the cache: You can clear the cache by going through the following steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots given on the top right corner of Google Chrome
- Point the cursor on the option “More Tools”
- Select the option “Clear Browsing Data”.
- In order to delete everything, you need to select the option “From the beginning of time” in the drop down list.
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Remove extensions: You can also try to remove the toolbars or extensions which might help you to fix broken images on google chrome. You can do so by:
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of Chrome
- Bring the cursor on the option “More Tools”
- Click on the option “Extensions”
- A list of extensions will appear those are installed on your chrome. You need to remove those which you don’t want to be anymore on your chrome.
- Click Remove.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner
- Now select the option “Settings”.
- Click on the option “Show Advanced Settings”
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser
Once you have followed the above mentioned steps, you will be able to overcome the issue of images not loading up in chrome. In case you are still not able to resolve the issue then you can contact the experts at Google support page and you avail their technical assistance. You can even raise this issue in the online forums of Google and the experts and users located in the distant parts of the world will guide in resolving the issue. If your Chrome browser is not showing images issue is still not resolved you can call on the above numbers or comment below